BRACAN MCC - Pistons and Pints 1st Rally - 29.06.18 to 01.07.18

107 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/07/2018 19:01:59 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Kaz, thank you, you are now officially on the Annoy The Wee Bro Team :0                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I love you too Kaz and the next time I see you & Ziggy parked up at the side of the A1 I will just ride passed you giving a two fingered salute.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

I will have cake Kaz Jackie that thing at the end of your post is that you when you fall over ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JP..cake is blacklisted in my world (for now anyway,,πŸ™„)
Rag....that's just mean πŸ˜›

Thanks Jackie...I feel honoured! πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If I could be so mean to you. just being in your company is always brings great joy even if you want to join forces with my wicked sister (who mummy gave away because she knew BJ would turn out to be evil and I would be a blonde haired blue eyed little cherub), just to try to be annoying to me.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Cherub? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Pfffft! You're avin' a gi-raffe Rags.

BTW those rose tinted glasses look good on you though...πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Mr Ragnar as an upstanding citty zen of the highest order, I expect nothing more than for you to stop and offer assistance when one has stopped beside the A1, even though it was not a mechanical hitch....as for the 'evil twin' thinking about the blonde haired blue eyed little cherub and one of the twins having a lack of hair.. it raises the question... WHO is the REAL evil twin?? :O ;)

Jackie.. I feel there is much work to be done .. We are united! .. PS .. is there ice cream? ;)

Lindsay.. i think his specs got tainted ;)
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't worry Kaz, you have played you hand and stuck your chips on the wrong cards (don't take up poker) and because i'm the real cherub and even Lucifer himself would chuck a bullseye on me (he may be evil, but knows a good bet) and you want mix it with it up with the devils love child and expect your ice cream not to melt (Jackie's will stay solid with her ice smile) there will always be a spot by my tent for you to place your chair.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now now Wee Bro, you know very well that Beelzebub is your middle name whilst mine is Angelica !!!
Kaz me thinks a plan needs to form over an ice cream session.
I may have to attach items to his tent to ward off evil !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sis after what's happened to me today, if you and all your demons from hell was on the site trying to annoy me this weekend, you wouldn't get halfway to how F*Β£&1^G annoyed I am at the moment.
However come Friday I will be so chilled someone could put a pint of beer in my hand and the beer will not get warm while it's there. And to everyone that is going this weekend please take me up on this to see if it's true.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oh yeh Rag...and I bet the chair will be booby trapped! Lol
Jackie .. sounds like a plan πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Kaz why would you want to trap boobies on your chair?
Sounds painful                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I've heard about nipple clamps but that just seems a bit to extreme to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pink sparkley stick on stars :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

With all the evil of pink sparkley stick on stars I must go and get some anti-annoyance potion and some chilling practice in.
Luck for me I can get it all in at the inn.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hehe you lot crack me up!
Bring on the shenanigans! πŸ‘πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Burn the witch                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

How fast can Ziggy go in revese? And Kaz is trying to keep up and losing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi!!! Old Un tis not nice to say stuff like that about Kaz lol she now is entitled to annoy you too!!

Bro you know you will give in once we are there                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I did get a bit warm loading my bike up earlier today for a nice chilled ride up to Lincoln tomorrow.
A few cold ones in a pub there while watching the football and a gentle meander to the site on Friday                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption