Squires Egg Run 2018

52 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2018 20:40:30 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just got back to England from this, First big thanks to Stuie for putting me up on Saturday night and a big thanks to Lindsay for putting up with me, Sorry putting my up last night.
Good to see some old faces, Martin and Big Ray for their marshaling and to meet for the first time some of the newish folks that get in the chat room. However the biggish surprise for me was bumping to Kaz in a layby today when I was stopping to get some breakfast.
Serenhondacbr splodge's Profile
Serenhondacbr splodg

In: Burry port
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The best day I have had in a long time. Had some good laughs and met some great people. Thanks Lindsay for having me, thanks Floyd for my ride and everyone else for a thoroughly brilliant weekend. Pics are up on event. Oh and sorry tezza but had to put your sticker pic on
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hey Vlad, any confirmed numbers as yet?

It was a great turnout 👏👏 Hope the donations n eggs made it safely to their destinations. 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Haha Ragnar... I'm still chuckling at "bumping in to you this morning!

It was such a coincidence as I'd only stopped because I had cramp and you went past because you missed your turning! Was good to see you 👍😁

Sounds like you all had a great time on the egg run..well done all of you. I missed it this year but was at Squires in the afternoon, sounds like I just missed you guys on the return😕
traceyclsn's Profile
traceyclsn

In: Sheffield

Was a brilliant day out and couldn't have asked for better weather                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ragnar it was a pleasure to put you and Floyd up. Great night out on he town and good ride out. Welcome anytime to my hovel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

794 bikes and we raised £4500. Hope to see you all again on May 20th. for the Bike Tyres Leeds ride to A59 Café. in aid of the Blood Bikers. I'll try and make some BM events this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Wow! That's an amazing amount of money. Well done everyone who attended. 👏👏

Vlad it will be good to see ya at some events this year. 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It was great to meet you all and thanks to Ragner for my pillion ride most appreciated, had such a laugh especially over Bobbinz leather trouser saga!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bobbinz's Profile
Bobbinz

In: Norwich
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Lovely to meet-up with a few of you & put some faces to names. Great roads “up north”, always a pleasure to ride, although we may have had a little detour. Thanx to Tezz for putting up with me, hope to see you all sometime soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Great to meet you guys, having met in the chat room, good to meet in person.
Big thanks to Nurse Paula, for sorting out my bonce, and to Lindsay for the brew.
A great day out, saw more of the Yorkshire countryside than intended, but we got there, lol.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Today we presented a cheque for £4000 to Yorkshire Air Ambulance and a cheque for £500 to Whiteknights Blood Bikes. Pics on the event page.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption