Squires Egg Run 2018

52 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/03/2018 20:40:30 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Please Note: Squires Egg Run is on Sunday 25th March 2018

Meeting from 8am and leaving at 11am.

Can a member of the events team amend the Calendar entry on Monday (?) 9th April 2018 please?

Don't know whether this link will work, but give it a go;

https://m.facebook.com/events/201204763790933/
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No worries. Just thought it strange that it was a Monday ...?!? Lol

Hope it's as well attended as last year, the turn out was awesome. Shame the accidents on A64/A1 cocked everything up and lots of folk either went home cos they didn't know the way to the destination or gave it a miss n went for a ride elsewhere!

Let's hope this year goes smoothly. It's usually a good rideout and a great opportunity to meet and make friends.

Give it a go folks, if in doubt ... Go and try it out! πŸ˜‰πŸ°πŸ£πŸ”πŸ€πŸ“
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

We have 2 routes planned this year in case any car drivers decide to block the road by crashing their cars. We don't plan using the A64 so the ride will be approx. 1.5 hours long. Once again the centre of Malton will be closed to all traffic except Egg Run bikes. I will post the route once we have police approval.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like a plan Vlad!

I look forward to hearing more ... πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

We are absolutely thrilled to have this band playing in Malton at the Squires Egg Run event. A brilliant band for our 10th year anniversary, Playing for us before embarking on their European tour. We give you The Jokers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3VBMQe_mOc
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Without looking at my rota I think I might be off that week. I might actually get my 'arris out of bed and come along this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It will be good to see ya D6 .. hope you will be dressing up as an Easter πŸ‡                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Linz, you've got more chance plaiting fog before I dress up, it's enough I will be supporting the run.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

But you would look lovley as a fluffy bunny rabit 66πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Stuie, I have only one thing to say to that: Balderdash, Poppycock and Piffle.
Yes I know thats 3 things but I feel it was deserving of such.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Succinct to the nth degree eh D6?!πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

That, goes without saying.                                                                                                                                                                             
Daz 1's Profile
Daz 1

In: Wakefield

Hi am new to biker match, i take it the meeting is at squires sherburn in elmet?

555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hi Daz 1, welcome to BM, yes from Squires, if you click on the event bar, then click on search, top right of calendar click arrow to March then click on 25 and the event details are there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It's the yearly Egg Run from Squires Daz. Maybe see you there!

If you want to meet up before hand give me or Stuie a shout n we can arrange to meet somewhere n ride up to Squires together.

I'm about 4 miles away, on the way to Squires πŸ˜€
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

πŸ˜‚I'm so disappointed D6πŸ˜‚

Be good to catch up with ya there. Ohh and every one else toπŸ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Stuie, don't feel so bad, I aint climbing on my new bike dressed like a chuck or a bunny.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooooohhh new bike, the intrigue builds.

Never know we might all be on new toys by thenπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

With any luck I will take possession of said machine later today Stuie. Hopefully the weather pixies will favour scrubbing in new tyres and getting used to a totally different beast to what I have been riding for the last few years.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

We now have a 2nd. band booked to play at Malton. The Cover Ups.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption