Squires Egg Run 2018

52 Posts | Latest replyย on 31/03/2018 20:40:30 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Blimey, looks like this is gonna be a great day out!

Anyone interested in joining in the fun, see ya at Squires!

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Great to see attendance list is growing slowly. ๐Ÿ‘

Looking forward to seeing folk I haven't seen in a while. As well as the smiling faces in Malton ๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Click the link
https://www.facebook.com/ThisisYO1/videos/330955574079674/                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

The Jokers and The Cover ups will be playing in the Malton Rooms from 1:30
We are expecting in excess of 1000 bikes. Arrive early or you will be in a long queue waiting to set off. Squires will be open from 8a.m.                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I am hoping to get there this year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Will be good to see you again GS George ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

The route is: Squires - Micklefield - Lotherton - Towton - A64 - A166 - Gate Hemsley - Buttercrambe Bridge - Norton - Market St. Malton.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If I can find someone to tag along with, I may be there : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

There will be a fair few of us there Drac. We plan on getting there around 9.45 - 10am. You will no doubt hear us, taking the mick out of each other ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theyโ€™re expecting 1000 bikers so Iโ€™m not sure about that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We will all stand just outside the front door. I will have a Gruffalo backpack if that helps! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha ok, if I go Iโ€™ll keep an eye out. If I canโ€™t find anyone to go with though I wonโ€™t be going                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not long to go now folks. See ya there! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Taking the mick....ohh I doubt it. The loudest ones might be a bit quiet. We have a beer festival to attained don't you know my dear Linz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just keep and eye for an over tall hairy thing and a short person wearing a gruffalo throwing abuse at each other drac๐Ÿ˜‚
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hi folks ๐Ÿ‘‹, if anyone has a spare pilly seat there are two members still hoping to join in the Squires Egg Run.

Please make their weekend n offer a seat if you have one. I'm sure your kindness would be rewarded with a cuppa n a cake or two ๐Ÿ˜‰

Check out the Events Calendar. ๐Ÿ‘
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Weather looking good for this and numbers rising. Get there early or you'll be near the back of a massive queue                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've got our stickers!

Donations made at Bike Tyres Leeds. Egg-cellent service this morning and MOT done by the lovely Roseanne at Leeds Motorcycle MOT Centre, brilliant and all before noon! Highly recommended๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Well I toyed with the idea... but decided the A1 was not going to be much fun, so went for a bimble over the moors and off to the Lakes.
Far better roads.
Mind you few things are as dire as the A1!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A thoroughly enjoyable day in great company, even if I did burn my lips n Tezz got a sticker on his head! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It was good to put faces to names!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Massive well done to Vlad for organising this, and a huge cheer to those who took part. Was so good to see a glorious sunshine - filled day for youall!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption