Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall

46 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2018 12:58:06 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
panrider's Profile
panrider

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Morning All, Looking forward to meeting you all for the do down in Cornwall. Just thought I would mention a camping long weekend that I have just booked, just before Cornwall. It is Thursday 24th May- Monday 28th May in Wales with live music, ride outs, and if you know Nick Sanders the motorcycle explorer he is there and involved. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone wanted or fancied going. Anyway I will see you all at Cornwall or maybe Wales. Ride safe.
Regards,
John
panrider's Profile
panrider

Oops forgot to put down my email address in case anyone is interested in going to Wales. It is johndodd297@gmail.com
Bye 4 now                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Anyone who would like to come down and join us but does not want to camp then contact Lynne as she has names and addresses of couple of local B&B s .
If anyone else is intending to come and join us please can you put your names down before the end of this month as the site owners would like a better idea of numbers [so the can leave pitches open so you can put your tents up which will help lolol]
Thank you folks be great to see you down there
panrider's Profile
panrider

Martin,
I need to book in from Monday 28th May as I will be doing down from Wales on that day. Shall I contact the site myself ? Will you be booking it as a block, and under what name ?

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

not sure if I can make it and it will be a last min job. I have been given a plan B                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

This is regarding the camp that has been organised by Quiet Man.

Due to unforeseen circumstance Quiet Man can no longer attend this camp or continue with the organisation, but he wanted to ensure those attending or wanting to attend had all the details required.

Campsite is
Dove Meadows Camping Site
Green Lane West
Marazion
TR17 0HH

Tel - 01736 710854

No pitches have been booked or reserved, therefore you need to telephone the number above and make your own reservation.

It is a very busy campsite and they suggest you ring asap and they will do their best to pitch you together but can not guarantee it.

The Lovely Lynne who is a local has offered to be your hostess with the mostest during your stay and is happy to show you the local sights :)

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause any of you but i am sure after speaking with Lynne you will all have an awesome time.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption