this site

63 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 15:09:39 by skins | Go to original / last post
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ghosty... they are all dippys, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Half-bake's Profile
Half-bake

In: Not entered

pmsl...wasn't gonna add anything to this post cause im new (unless a couple of years on bikechat counts) but i have to agree with Cruiser gal...i love moo biscuits LOL (i once varnished the Cow-azaki one and gave it to my friend as a present!! lol)   And on the post -it happened like that on bikechat for a while...i hope things get sorted here and people enjoy coming on here, what else is the site for if not to meet like minded open minded people?? (and political correctness is a crock of sh*te, there is a huge difference between being polite and respectful and going too far...we're all human beings who think differently...everone is entitled to an opinion) sorry to all those who think i dont really have a right to say anything...have a hug and get over it Hughehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Dippy - does this mean you are not going to share your biscuits with your son anymore...sniff sniff...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption