this site

63 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 15:09:39 by skins | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dont know how many of other longtime users of this ite have noticed some of the stuff i have but .....   when i frist joined the site was more fun and could pretty much have a laugh about anything ie it was about bikeing bonking and drinking .... and now its getting to poliltey correct  and becomeing another boreing dateing site wheres the fun gone , when i frist joined if someone slaged another off they use to laught it off now its getting personal ..... come on we're all bikers lets enjoy have a laugh about each others bikers and what we speckulate about each others sex lives agian bring back the fun instead of the same s--t on every other site . this goes for every moderates to myself and peeps just joined .                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You got pmt mate? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i agree blade,you gotta have fun other wise it gets boaring,stories about bikes rallys getting pissed and the sex lol,you gotta have a bit of that lol,,oops that came out wrong didnt it,i hate being politically correct,ah well,everyone get back in the room and lets have a laugh
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

must admit, things seem to have gone a bit quiet lately & lots of the 'regulars' seem to have gone ta-ta's!! maybe it's 'SAD' syndrome creeping into the site! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

HFG I HATE political correctness....it really sucks! (put your own innuendo in here!LOL) Ive only been on site a couple of months and had a giggle with a lot of you...so I dont understand how anyone can say its boring...especially the stick we all give poor old Tangoman60 - he just loves it and he does give us a load back...Thumbs Up   Surely we are all adults and can say what we think without causing offence!   Who is going to be brave and start up a really naughty thread then???Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

YOU'RE ALL ***TS Wink F*CKING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS??? YOU SHOVE THAT LOAD OF OLD B*LL*KS WHERE THE SUN DONT F*C*ING SHINE,STRAIGHT UP SOME PRIEST'S JACKSEY,SCRUB THAT.HE'LL LIKE IT.DO IT TO A FRENCHMAN.ON SECOND THOUGHTS,THEY EVEN TAKE THE MEDICINE UP THE CHUTNEY FERRET PIPE. F&C* IT,LET'S ALL GO EN MASSE DOWN TO WEYMOUTH & MAKE RITUAL SACRIFICE OUT OF TANGOMAN Thumbs Up   Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Well done Oggy thats more like it....start another rude thread then...noticed you darent share with us where you had your best sex...or is it everywhere????? Well you got TM60 down to a tee...both ports of call ....I seem to remember TM60 saying...so Oggy youll be right up his streetLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i agree with ya fbk this site aint what it use to be a year ago we had a right old giggle .....yes things change peeps change and yes fbk i agree with u again the slaggings off have got personal.......                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Boll*ks lets all start having fun again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah lets lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

FBK you miserable git!! cheer up & come out on the p*ss Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oi leave fbk alone u lol

i agree with everything he said.......... bless him xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I ave to say, I joined BM and for a few months I had the time of my life.....but then you find you are being slagged,you find out that people you really thought were friends...well they aren't.   Sayin that I hope they all find the happiness they are lookin for. On a person note I have, will be leavin the site havin found some VERY special people indeed....even if the on is a RUBBISH BUGGER x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i feel like the wicker man!!dont mind ritual sacrifice if i can choose a woman of here as a last request!![i have one in mind!!]Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

when i frist joined the site was more fun and could pretty much have a laugh about anything ie it was about bikeing bonking and drinking .... and now its getting to poliltey correct  and becomeing another boreing dateing site wheres the fun gone , when i frist joined if someone slaged another off they use to laught it off now its getting personal ..... come on we're all bikers lets enjoy have a laugh about each others bikers and what we speckulate about each others sex lives agian bring back the fun instead of the same s--t on every other site . this goes for every moderates to myself and peeps just joined .   FBK I've been a member a long time too and I don't recall any of the chat being about bonking!   I also don't recall any 'slagging off' going on, the site has always been friendly, with the odd, slightly not-so-friendly, comments but anything resembling a ruck was soon sorted out between the folk themselves.   There is one thing that hacks me off and that's when my post gets deleted because I have voiced my opinion about the site that isn't 100% sucky-upy. This is the only site, that I've been on, that does that.  Every other site only deleted posts if they are racist or abusive, not cos of an opinion.    And if that last paragraph doesn't get deleted I'll be amazed.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

I joined this site back in july , the site has changed people have changed and alot has happened some bad   BUT there has been some good . I've noticed theres alot more personal stuff  posted , that maybe should be a PM ??!!      not every1 wants to no .....    ok i'm off to the naughty corner now     lmao  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ENOUGH of all this playground squabbling and bad language - we can all do it, but generally not appreicated and not very adult either!!  Also, Oggy, there's still plenty of fun and laughs to be had on here with some great members (and moderators, of which I am one!) but there realy is no need for bad language or offensive/personal content on here.  One of the really good things about this site has been people (especially single females!) feeding back that they feel safe, ppl seem to respect each other and are extremely friendly with lots of meets and events arranged.  Much more conducive to meeting "normal" ok ppl than the usual weirdos and pervs alot of these internet sites seem to attract (broad generalisation here but it's definately the case so Im told!!).  Tis the season of good will (remember that?) spending time with and valuing family, old and new friends - of which I for one have made many on here, including my dearly loved partner.  So please, enjoy what everyone  cos it still is!!   Best wishes to everyone for a happy peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year filled with lots of love for those we value - family and friends! Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

apologies - blip in site - last bit should read................."enjoy what everyone wants on here.............chatting and meeting new  friends, sharing their interest in bikes, hearing about events and meets and having lots of FUN ..........cos it still is!!!! etc etc   .........thats me off me soap box for now, but I know Im not the only one to feel this way - BM is a great site with some great members on board still and many more new ones to come in 2008 hopefully.....................hope to meet many more of you then........ Sandy (again!!) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I must admit being a new member to the site I was slightly confused, after being on other bike sites I wasn't expecting the amount of sanity that there is on here.LOL If I wanted sanity I would join a beige dating site where people think its a day out to go to B&Q on a Sunday. Where is all the talk on bike developments, discussion on what the latest winge is from Rossi. To be honest I'm not on here to meet anyone but to meet lots of people a biking community, people that have the same interests... NO MORE BEIGE PLEASE LETS PUT SOME COLOUR BACK INTO THE SITE!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

oh dear! jus realised i bored you silly not havin a awful lot of interest in tech talk an the latest whinge from who?[does he make ice cream?]Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5780 seconds. There are 923 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption