this site

63 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 15:09:39 by skins | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i dont care about inteligent ribbin at my expense! only thing i dont like is name calling!!as any discussion can deteriate into a slangin match very quickly by callin someone a stupid name. an do you mean i have to work at a relationship thomsondiane that is to much!!! 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

shakes head at TM!!!! - of COURSE you have to work at a relationship!!!....I would come up wth some witty comment at this point, but I've had a few beers & can't be arsed!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

typical woman gotta work a bloke to death!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

got it in one TM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

then yu wonder why we got no energy for nooky!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ahhh - that's no excuse!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I've just been reading this post over Cassie's shoulder and (personally) the site has been getting quiet of late, but the time of Year must have something to do with that.  Local bike club meets are also thin on the ground as well.  That's my theory for it being quiet anyway.   Gotta agree with most of the things already said though, we're all adults on this site (to varying degrees of maturity LOL) so we should all be able to swear and cuss (within the bounds of decency).  I'll start the swearing ball rolling with 'pants' and 'boobies' Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

and I will follow that blueboy with "golly" "gosh" fiddly flip. oh sod that bugger bugger bugger lets all love one another.   Just keep  me supplied with MOO biscuits and I will agree and also do anything anyone asks.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

whassa moo biscuit?youre welcome at mine anytime for tea madewith my special milk hg!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Dipping a Moo biscuit in cold milk is like taking it home to mommy.   Aggy where you hiding my Moo biscuits have run out, all I have left is the picture of them sitting on an Asda shelf on my mobile phone.   Bluesbiker must admit those choccie covered ones where nice at Matlock.   Hope Santa is reading bikermatch perhaps he will bring me some.   Hey you can't beat taking a thread off track can you, sorry off to the norty corner now as long as I can take the rest of my bottle of wine broomski you coming to join me.  Hey rattler you wanna see what I have new in my suitcase it would even make Lc blush and that takes some doing. Lc if your reading this get your tickets booked for the Jumpstart Gal I have ordered got my four already.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

right blackadder goes forth is on so goodnight!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Blackadder or slack bladder tm?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

my bladders fine no probs whatsoever!hope yu can say the same later on in life!!Smile[ask scary, i only visited the toilet once!!]
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

right me & fbk have been on the p*ss most of the day & we both agree that theres been far too much down type sh8t posts going on,tango,come up our way some time,all posts of of ours having are just having a laugh WITH you.you old fart.LOL So come on people,cheer up & come out new years eve Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

happy peeps is what i like to see , this time of the year should be a happy time christmas is a time of forgiveing forgeting and getting drunk with family and friends Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

With you on that one fbk I am off to liven up norfolk for a few days, they aint gonna know whats hit them in that there sleepy hollow, just wish I could get internet access while there. Alas where I am heading they still ride around on penny farthing bikes and you eat what you kill.
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

What is a moo cow biscuit...if its my fave malted milk then GERRROFFFF!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

it is.....                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hands off they mine!.....Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

No GH sorry can't share them. Lula tell him their all mine for when I am on the comp.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6099 seconds. There are 774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption