this site

63 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 15:09:39 by skins | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We all seem to be agreeing on what FBK has started.. (well done mate) so lets all get on and have fun. We are a biking community and we should all stick together..   Roll on 2008 where hopefully the sun will shine... there will be loads of rallies... and I dont go up to 12 points on my licence... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi all just think its that time of year when you can not get out on the bike as much. we dont meet up as much as in the summer. The weather was perfect for both matlock and squires meets. Now its too cold wet and miserable, and a bit boreing, i have noticed that the site has been a bit quiet. New year will soon be here, and everybody will be looking forward to the summer.Clap Best wishes Kenn.                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

FBK...I must have joined too late... I'm not getting any sex off here. Is there another payment to be made that gets single women coming round?                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

No TM you didn't bore me silly.LOL I do have other interests I was just putting the point across that we were actually discussing yesterday!!!!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i will take the tech manuals back to the library then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im fairly new on here compared to most of you and I get on pretty well with a few people off of here too. Some are also complete twats as you say Sandy27 you get them on most sites but I think that the "Playground' squabbling and banter is because some people are being made to feel like they are at school being told what they can and cant say and being a fairly new member and for me to notice this then there must be something in it! Thats just my opinion though (If Im allowed to type it)! I know a certain person has left because he says he is 42 but made to feel about 12!. Im staying for the time being and will see how it goes cuz I enjoy chattin to the good friends I have made so far! And tangoman your a funny fella. I like you! Big smile I also feel that with this site being called Biker MATCH that it would not be bringing young kids together! Therefore if we want to say a 'rude' word then surely its not such a bad thing. Most of us are grown ups now! Now lets all have a Fu*king good laugh like we want to and get on with it!  Will miss most of those going though as they are the ones I enjoy reading posts from! Bye those of you. Stay safe and be happy xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am on here and staying because at 76 there isn't much more in life I can do at this time of year its so cold and now I have ditched ChavBot I need someone to talk to.   Come on all lets bring the fun back, I don't have any issues with anyone I have ever chatted to on here or met.   Something I do wonder is it the fact that just recently a lot of people on this site have paired up so they are spending less time on line and more time getting to know one another. Lucky buggers. Wink                                                                                                                                                                                   
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

by ehc. cg looks good for 76. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

why thank you b1200 pity i am old enough to be your grandad!!!perhaps i could be a surrogate grandad an you can sit on my knee in your jimjams an i will tell you bedtime storiesErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont panic TM I only like ya cuz ya funny. I dont wanna jump into ya velcro pants! pmsl. Besides Im nearly 18 weeks pregnant so you could be great great grandad to baby bandit!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

B12girl must have paid the extra, she's been getting some. Where am I going wrong?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

theres extras !!noone told me!!how much?is it a visitin service ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No TM. You gotta cum to them! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Unless it's too much like hard work? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I dont recall making any offensive personal comment Sandy? & as for the bad langauge I edited that myself before I posted it & always have done so.That last lot was done as a way of having a bit of politicaly incorrest fun to cheer people up & it seemed to work for a brief period.I must admit to agreeing with fbk on some points & have spoken to him about some of these issues.If you think I was being nasty to him then I can assure you he is aware that it's all in good fun & I often get called an old b*****d by him Thumbs Up & as for Tangoman well,he can go hang himself LOL That's also a joke & I hope TM can take that as one Thumbs Up Merry xmas to you all be you a muslim or christian or like me see xmas as an excuse to spend loads of money on your kids,food & booze Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

oops!! I meant to say in correct!! any chance of a spell checker Matt??Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yey Oggy ya old Ba*tard PMSL LOL You buy your kids food and booze for Xmas????? lol Approve What a cool dad you are!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

nah! not for them Banditgirl,it's all for me.They can have their xbox & a chicken nugget. & who you calling old!!?? ya cheeky little f*cker WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who you calling 'little' ???? PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7168 seconds. There are 769 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption