Jokes and Funnies

27 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2007 18:22:45 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK FBK and Oggy..you want to politically incorrect...heres a joke I got sent to me today from my friend Net: Hi there b****cks, merry ba**ard xmas and a f**king c*ck sh*t fanny c*nting happy pr*ck new year from all your friends at the tourette syndrome centre                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Heres one that is much cleaner: Taffy Jock and Paddy were chatting. Taffy says "my wife bought a car and she cant drive" Jock says "my wifes gone on a diet and shes not even fat" Paddy says "thats nothing my wifes has taken 30 condoms to Benidorm and she hasnt even got a c*ck!"                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

So true Scary....   Kwak...Was being silly, take no notice....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Actual world Headlines: Crack Found on Governor's Daughter[hmm!] Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says [No, really?] Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers [Now that's taking things a bit far!] Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus? [Do they ever read what they write?] Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over [What a guy!] Miners Refuse to Work after Death [The good-for-nothing lazy so-and-sos!] Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant [See if that works any better than a fair trial!] War Dims Hope for Peace [I can see where it might have that effect!] If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While [You think?!] Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures [Who would have thought!] Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Murder[They may be on to something!] Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges [You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?!] Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge [He probably IS the battery charge]New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group [Weren't they fat enough?!] Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft [That's what he gets for eating those beans!] Kids Make Nutritious Snacks [Taste like chicken?] Local School Dropouts Cut in Half [Chainsaw Massacre all over again!] Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors [Boy, are they tall!] And the winner is....           ...Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead [Did I read that sign right?]                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

The newspaper I work for one came within a whisker of printing the following report of a routine drugs case in the local magistrates' court:   WPC found ecstasy in man's underpants   seems such a shame it was censored, really                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Notice how the vast majority of letters in the agony columns are from women? This is why: Dear Agony Aunt, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?   I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.   I decided I was going to park my motorbike next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? Yours Sincerely, A concerned biker                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFL @ Wills' post LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption