Jokes and Funnies

27 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2007 18:22:45 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I got a text message today from someone I either don't know or someone I do know who has a new mobile phone number and they've forgotten to tell me, anyway here is the text they sent me, I thought it was funny so I thought I'd share, don't kick me if it's old to you.   Larry La Prise the man who wrote the 'Hokey Cokey' has died aged 93. The worst part was getting him in the coffin. They put his left leg in... then the trouble started LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thanks kwakthats funny!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm glad it made ya laugh, it's good to laugh init?   Ha ha ha He he he I'm the laughing gnome And ya can't catch me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ive heard it b4 but youve kickstarted me into fit's here!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I shoplifted a joint of meat from the supermarket, the security guy yelled at me "Hey, what are you doing with that?"   I yelled back at him "mash, carrots, peas and gravy, ya nosey git!"     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Q. What did the bald man say when he got a hair comb for Christmas?   A. "Thanks, I'll never part with it"   ===========   Child: "Mum, can I have a dog for Christmas?"   Mum: "No!, you can have turkey like everyone else"                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kwak, Has someone been opening the crackers early????? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How very dare you! B G Shocked  Wink   Nope LOL just rifling thro the kiddies section of the joke site LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

I got sent this by email at work the other day   Upgrade Dear Tech Support ... Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 ...  and noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5. and then installed undesirable programs such as Match Of the Day 5.0, Top Gear 4.3, Babestation 3.0, and Sky Sports 3.6.Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, to no avail.What can I do?  Signed,Desperate  Reply from the Technical Side:  Dear Desperate: First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while husband 1.0 is an Operating System.Try to enter the command: C:/ITHOUGHTYOULOVEDME' to download Tears 6.2, which should automatically install Guilt 3.0.If that application works as designed Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. BUT remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.WARNING: Beer 6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly.CAUTION: Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7. Good Luck, Tech SupportLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

nerd's will love it!!you a nerd middly?                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Definately not TM - anything with adrenaline for me he he!   It just made me giggle all day - one of the girls in the office has just got married and sent it round to us all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Old married couple lying in bed. Wife "Have you ever been unfaithful to me?" Husband stutters "Nno, never." Wife says "Come on you can tell me now." Husband "Well yes once, but it was years ago." Wife "I could do with that one right now."                                                                                                                                                                               
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Steve, I don't understand the joke you posted, I know I have my 'blonde' moments but I don't think this is one of 'em Confused  Have you missed something out or am I just misisng the point?                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Kwak... how dare you post jokes about people with no hair.. you know how sensative i get about the subject....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Skins, GOD MADE A FEW PERFECT HEADS, THE REST HE COVERED IN HAIR!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

I love your jokes kwak have you got any more? If you have keep them comingClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww Skins no I DIDN'T know you are sensitive about your baldness, I didn't know you were bald, I thought it was shaved. I apologise for causing offence Unhappy     now STFU and quit telling everyone I ORGANISE events  Tongue Wink LOL   ======== Lol Jack I'll try but most jokes on the net have been around a thousand years.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1053 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption