Whats the most bizarre thing you have ever done?

46 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2007 10:49:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
riverdog's Profile
riverdog

In: london
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just now giving the time of day to listen to the 'controversy' over a teacher naming a teddy bear Mohamed. Why do we give them airtime, out of respect? roflmao...                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Hey Scary,  I'll come to you for tea but not coffee!  Can't be more than 100 miles away!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

What made it worse a week later I found out he was married!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

bummer!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Just typical Scary!!!Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bizzare..lol Well that would have been this weekend - Me and T needed a ''pick me up'' - so when out I went to the bar........Bought 2 bottles of bubbly stuff, lets just say I could have taxed the car for a year and spent less.....lol, but it felt fantastic.....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1870 seconds. There are 832 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption