Whats the most bizarre thing you have ever done?

46 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2007 10:49:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought this might be an interesting topic...   mine is sat with Cherekee indians on the Cherekee reservation discussing the meaning of life...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Oh I would love to do that one day BC... although it would be the Commanche for me as they are in a distant past in my family...                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hi W1, it was the most amazing experience of my life!  They are truly the most lovely people I have ever met.  I've met a lot of people from different countries - just felt connected with them and their beliefs ...lovely.    Wow you are connected to the Commanche, very special...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

watchin asian indian train porters [in delhi]pull a man from his bed [overnight train]to make way for the sahib!! me!!and believe me yu get used to it!! its great!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Do you know TM60 thats one place Ive not been, India, its supposed to be lovely in parts...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

money talks !!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its good an also dirty an sqalid but they are very friendly people would like to visit your commanche one day                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cherokee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
barn's Profile
barn

In: Alfreton

Hello to everyone,first time on here and dont want to scare anyone off,but the wierdiest thing I ever did was the most bizzare journey,odd thing was,at the time I was clinically dead.Yikes! Anyway that was some time ago, glad to say have booked season ticket to this place and not planning to return for very long time,tho at the time I didnt want to come back I was made to,now I am so glad.Believe me,it was amazing,but quite bizzare.lol to all.
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hi barn welcome to bm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
barn's Profile
barn

Thanks rc,glad to be here,still workin on photos(Brad Pitt wont lend me any of his) so just imagine me as a bald gray shadow.Still tryin to figure you all out,think everyone on here totally bonkers so should soon feel at home.XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hi barn-that sounds scarily interesting,a preview of the afterlife-what was it like?-and how did you end up having a close encounter? I nearly died once-I 'll save that for another day.   cheers from ig                                                                                                                                                                                
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi barn welcome to bm. its good here o yes some of us r friut cakes but unlike bond u only live once.
talking of strange things out of body experience some years ago.
best wishes to all                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

was it like flat liners the movie??                                                                                                                                                                             
barn's Profile
barn

hi all,for me it was the most amazing place,full of "bird people" but will save that for face to face conversations,as for only living once,I'm on my eight attempt and pleased to say this time its permanent,rock on dudes!XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hi Barn, Cher                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hi Barn, Cherokees believe there is a spirit in everything, everything on Earth in the Earth and around the Earth.  Its very respectful.    Just got you down as a fruitcake!  So join Kenn and the others he he ...No seriously, most people have had some kind of experience like that but are too afraid to admit to it...   How much to Alfreton????   Told you we are all a bit C R A Z Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Bikerchick u trying to say your not a fruit cake. mm i know different.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Kenn you know I'm no ordinary fruit cake I'm one of those posh ones from Fortnum & Mason!!!!!!  ok ok M&S then!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption