girly miles

37 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2017 19:36:11 by naomijr | Go to original / last post
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

It can vary. Went first weekend in july, isle of wight, then back home following weekend, then again the weekend after to go to wlafbm. Didn't go this weekend and Bill is coming up here next weekend as im working. Probably averaged about once a month but i use car in wintet
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

once every two weeks about then Nao ?                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Chatting with a lady member that has covered 4k miles since May....Thumbs Up

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wowzer Nick that's some miles , Iam going to have to get out more, but the weather is crap , it was too nice too early always has this effect! rain !                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

Have you not heard of waterproofs? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

The most I have ever done a year on my bike was 7,000 and that was on a 125, haven't even come close to that on my 600 in about the 5 years I think I have had it.  I make up my mileage on multiple wheels doing long distance driving for work.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I think I have some somewhere Nao but I do not enjoy biking in the wet in fact I hate it lol .
Will need them next week though going to wales for three days lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wow Beans that's some mileage on a 125 was it worn out ? lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

9999.9 miles clocked up yesterday in muncaster castle car park. I stopped to take photo. clock went back to zero as I left car park                                                                                                                                                                             
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

Denny it was a newish 125, only had a few on the clock, it was a little YBR and do you know what I really regret getting rid of it :( it was so much fun and much easier to handle than my 600, especially on twisties ;) was in fab condition when I sold it, I even done a rally up north on it haha
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Ha ha frame it Nao I would .
Hi Beanz  I know what you mean sometimes you think your going forward but in reality you miss that little something but Iam sure the 600 gives you a lot more pleasure on long runs xx ( one each lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

average 30k a year up to 40k

This year taken tours in US and on my 3rd trip round Europe in 3 weeks time with a group.

I was in Prague 2 weeks ago Heart

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

oy mad scotts are you a girl lol put that on the mens miles mate please                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Not sexist Wink or judge by mileage the only group of girls i know wear leathers and ride little sports bikes LOL

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

I've never toured or been to Europe, longest trip so far was to isle of wight                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

naomijr 5 hours you'd be on Eurotunnel and by 6pm sitting in France or Germany somewhere Thumbs Up

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

If it wasn't for work, I'd track further. I find work gets in the way of riding, but I need to pay for petrol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption