girly miles

37 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2017 19:36:11 by naomijr | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok been chatting to Nao tonight and shes done 10000 miles this year who can come close to that I carnt lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

That's the joy of a long distance marriage. Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I used to that sort of mileage but have slowed up this year due to now doing 80 round trip to work each day 3 days a work in car more cost effective                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

used to do about that, but not this year as wasn't riding from November until recently.                                                                                                                                                                                
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

come on girls no used tos ! this is now and there bike miles !
Shelly and Rowan that's some milage .
Just worked it out that's 192 miles per week !!!!!!
I think she should receive a award from biker match for most miles per year on a bike Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Well Lindsay shes bloody keen lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

who can beat this ???
10000 miles per year 
300cc Kawasaki
never had a problem with bike 
that's 192 miles per week
65 mpg
153.8 gallons of fuel
WOWZER                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oops....I read that completely wrong...  Nope didn't do 10,000 a year.  I need to get my eyes checked!!!!!!  

Up until November last year I was doing about 4,500 to 5,000 (yes I sadly sat down and worked that out!).    Like to admit when I'm wrong LOL

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Np probs Rowan that's some mileage thought I had done too bad doing four thousand but hell on a 300 bike too its its its outrageous lol                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

22 miles each way to work, 5-6 times a week, allowing for bad weather that's around 200 miles a week. 180 miles each way to hubby, plus a bit extra as i always get lost after leaving m5, maybe every 6 weeks then weekend trips and holidays                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I guess that's the difference between commitment and a hobby, denny Clap

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I rekon so nickscafe but that's still some milage don't ya think in England where it tends to rain a little                                                                                                                                                                              
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

Where doesn't it rain, denny?

I did a tour of Ireland a few years back - 6k miles in 6 months, while on a project assignment.
Beautiful island, I probably went round it twice.
Man, it rained most of the time!

Those A2 class bikes - if that's what it is -are getting excellent reviews. Lower BHP, but still giving out a fair performance.

Even BMW are in the game - lookup the 310
Excellent budget commuters, I bet Thumbs Up

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

That's true nickscafe I hate rain , I never feel safe in the wet.
oh BMW there taking over every market and they haven't made a bad one that I know of.
There the best supersport best sport and god knows what else.
I want a s1000r next year there wicked 
I bet they are good commuters but that's not biking to me its my pleasure not my transport                                                                                                                                                                              
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

I was a bit cautious with my machine - skipped and slid, especially on corners and roundabouts.

Then I discovered Michelin Pilots...
Profound difference.

Inspired confidence Thumbs Up

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I had them on mine when I bought it not been a michelin lover since they stopped making xzx car tyre lol but they were good I was surprised but must admit I think bridgestone win hands down.
I fitted some Pirelli diablos on a month ago and yeah they are awesome in the dry but hell scarey in the wet ( turns power down to 3 and traction to wet lol ) and wear eeek you can see theve gone down every hundred miles lolwill be getting bridgys next but as you say I was impressed with the ones that came with the bike                                                                                                                                                                              
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

Been to nearest bike training centre today. Tried their 600 gladius. Think I'll go for full licence in a couple of months, give myself a bit more choice of bikes when I've worn out the ninja Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wooooo you going tyo be doing serious miles then lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

I'm hoping that by the end of the year bill and I will have improved our living arrangements so less 180 mile trips down m6/m5 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Yeah its not ideal is it Nao ! how often do you do the trip ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption