Dodgy profile

79 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2017 20:20:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've decided I must fit the ideal profile for a potential mark in the online dating scammers handbook - middle aged, probably desperate,  potentially wealthy lol.

Just had what I think is my third potential scammer Cry

So if you're 10 years or more younger than me, I'm not talking to you. Tired of being polite. I'm not that needy Angry

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

ROFLLOL

You don't fancy being a Cougar then HD?! LOL

I like your style!

Say it as it is, always the best way forwardThumbs Up

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Think I'd make a good Cougar Lindsay lol

Trouble is, I'd need a real young stud. Nothing real about the messages I've had. Think I'll be a bit cautious for now Disapprove

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A young stud ya say?  Well I,m here. Lol.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Hey thanks Yarg. I'll keep that offer in mind Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Been looked at by LITTLEOLEME..........

This member has not yet completed his/her profile, or has disabled his/her profile

Rose67's Profile
Rose67

In: northamptonshire
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

....Also, why if I log in but view someone it says dating but if I don't log in it says single...?....what's all that about?? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

^^ only seems to happen with one person but have my reasons for asking hahahaha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

Haha...oh dear, I obviously look like a bloke....just had a girl view me who's looking for blokes to ride her?!...Thanks but I'll pass love! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She should have gone to specsavers.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

Geek

Rose67's Profile
Rose67

No ideas on why someones relationship status changes depending if I'm logged in or not then Question                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hmmm...Just tried that on mine and comes up same both times...dunno then,Rose67..???                                                                                                                                                                              
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

Only happens with one person .... just confusing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've had someone check out my profile and they don't exist! 

Previously if someone hadn't completed their profile or had disabled it, a notification appeared to that affect. Not this time however, I click on the name and nothing, absolutely nothing happens! Just my communication page sitting there looking up at me.  Grrrr! FrustratingAngry

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

To be honest,i don't think BRAD really visits on here,just move on Lindsay..lol :p                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*sighs* oh, really?  Oh well, then it must be time to let it go ... 

Hmm, I wonder if Guido is on here, now there's a thought. Oooh dreamy ... Embarrassed

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

I have a couple like that Lindsay...just nothing when you look at it and they are the same names time and time again....
Creepy!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am suspicious that if a bloke checks your profile and then when you click to check them it says they don't exist.... they are in a r elationship and don't want to be caught on the site..... they probably reactivate their profile when they log on then deactivate as soon as they log off if you get me Wink ....
there may be other reasons... but this is one....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption