Dodgy profile

79 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2017 20:20:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

In: northamptonshire
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Yet another non existent viewer....or were they scared and quickly blocked me?....hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

^^^^ Aha, is that what it is when someone views you and you can't view them back....I guess I must be terrifying then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well seeing as you both popped up I had to have a nose. Can't say I was particularly scared or terrified.....but I was left wondering what HD3FXD had on under that kilt though LOL

Rose67's Profile
Rose67

And another one...they're all out tonight!                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

Cornholio,  you don't ask a lady a question like that lol.LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok then, send me a pic Wink

pmsl

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Got 2 that view me regularly - one doesn't exist(??) and the other has disabled their profile!!
Pathetic !!!!!!
Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Remember Matt gave all users a free 10 day upgrade as a BM 10th Birthday pressie, so it could be thatthey came on had a quick look around and disappeared again Smile

Rose67's Profile
Rose67

But surely they'd still show as a standard member?....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes they would unless of course they disabled their profiles.

If anybody is a wee bit spooked by it and wants to pm the users name i can check the status of their account if that would help Smile

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

BJ, been looked at by these two profiles for last 6 months or more lol!!
Hope they're happy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Joey, you know you lurrrve the attention .. ;) LOL

Hope all is well with you n the gang, see you soon hopefully x

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

Cheers Lindsay!!
Course I do..too cold for a bikini though!!
Just think its rather sad...(Al65 thinks its funny!!)
Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I've had a look Jo xx You know me, I'm somewhere around 'normal' lol   Merry Christmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

??? AJ? Shocked 'Normal' ... cor, Shocked that's not a word I would use for you ... errm, 'unusual' ... that's for sure!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

AJ - I'd choose you as my stalker every time!!
Normal or not Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh, oh, oh **hopping from foot to foot**, yippee I got one, finally!    Big smile

Woohoo, he viewed my profile a few times and has now disappeared from my list ...spooky. EmbarrassedConfusedClown 

At least I don't feel left out nowThumbs Up

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

Lucky lindz.... lol..
Just think there are some chickens out there..or saddo's...LOLLOL

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I've run out of views. Cry  not even any 'dodgy' ones LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL

I think some people just like having a nose, or look and then don't fancy him/her so don't bother saying anything.

Mind you, if you end up with a stalker it means they're either too shy to message you or just plain old psychopathic. Possibly both WackoConfusedLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7192 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption