Just saying Hi

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2017 10:28:40 by rcxdar | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone I'm Rachael ? Previously joined when site first opened . I was know as Bettyboop, best friends with the late Rock chick ( Amanda Sheppard). A lot has happened  since I was last here, thought I would rejoin and make new friends xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi everyone just joined the site so hopefully will make some new friends but also hoping to meet a genuine woman                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

if they don't block you                                                                                                                                                                              
shandybass's Profile
shandybass

In: pembrokeshire

hello new to this i found this randomly on mcn site hope to chat to some of you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
shandybass's Profile
shandybass

In: pembrokeshire

hello new to this glad to of found people of similar intrest hope to speak soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A big warm welcome to all newbies and returnees.  Have a mooch around and im sure you will find plenty of things of interest.    

Why not try to get along to a meet/rideout/event?   They are excellent ways to meet likeminded people.  Maybe see you at one soon. 
socks1986st's Profile
socks1986st

In: Bolton

Hi from another newbie :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi Socks: Welcome to Basically Mental (BM) Why not try the 23rd April at Matlock - Around 60 miles to Bolton ? That's an hours run. (See events) that will sure as hell break the ice.  Check whether a ride is going from by you.  If not find yer own way.  So long as you like banter, ice cream, chips, cake,  etc   you'll have a good day.  Always something going on somewhere, why not add something of your own.   AJ
rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

In: Tell you later

Hi All,
I've been away for more than 10 years and I've either lost touch with everyone I used to ride out with or they've given up (shame).
So I'm hoping that there's a few people in Wirral or surrounding areas that would like to meet up now that the sunny days are here. Saying that, I'm not just a fair weather biker but let's be honest it's more fun in the dry.
See you soon :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption