Just saying Hi

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2017 10:28:40 by rcxdar | Go to original / last post
Dakini's Profile
Dakini

In: Chesham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone,

Friends suggested this website as that's how they met (aarw) and are still together after 10 years!

Other sites you tend to get the sleazy types and I'm just not interested in having to block loads of losers.  

Genuinely looking for friends in the area if something more sparks that's a bonus but at the moment, I don't want to get bogged down with the label "looking for .... " 

I used to have a bike and do want to get one again in the future but would love to be pillion if anyone is willing. 

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Dakini,

Welcome to the site, We are a good friendly bunch on here, have a good look around and join in.

Dakini's Profile
Dakini

Thanks Ragnar,

Much nicer than some sites I could mention. No sleazy messages just friendly people. Refreshing :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Welcome to the madhouse. Well, slightly eccentric house, anyway Wink

It's a bit far from my place to your for a pilly ride-out, but I'm sure there will be a long queue of the southerners waiting for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dakini's Profile
Dakini

Thanks wills and Catkins.

My geography isn't the best but will figure out local meets etc.

Looking forward to gaining more friends through BM. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM, Dakini. it is a dating site, but so much more on top. Great place to make friends, go on rides out etc, the best part of BM is that it is totally flexible. Have fun getting to know everyone, check out the events page as well as the events thread, and if you see something you want to do, put in a pilly request, either by posting or clicking the pilly request button on the event itself.
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the best biker site around Dakini Handshake

Don't be shy of the forums, check for events/meets on the calendar, there's a lift request button on there too Thumbs Up.

Chesham = Bucks? shows 103 miles from me, not too far for a ride if you're stuck for pilly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

I didn't consider this site because the name suggests just a dating site but a friend who's married told me it's also a social site with ride outs and people just seeking friends and banter, met some of the members on ride outs and at rallies and enjoyed some good chats online, hopefully you'll get none of the sad desperadoes that you've experienced on other sites, if you do we'll set Rowanblossum on them lol .Welcome and hope you find loads of like minded people in your area

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh now now Exup, you make me sound mean n grumpy.....ok, ok...I am mean n grumpy :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

Hi Dakini, I've only been on this forum for a few weeks and they are all a friendly bunch.

Hoping to meet a few on the event this coming weekend which is being held just down the road from where I live.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll second all those positive comments above.   welcome dakini  and a Hi from sunny Birmingham.

Well it was the other day anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome to the forum/mad house :-)

I've met some crackin folk through the forum too, and also found love - so after finding my wonderful lady I decided to stick around a bit longer as it's not just a dating site, it's also got a fantastic social side :-)

I'll echo the comments above that you'll get out of it what you put in - get stuck in, get along to some rides, events, and most of all, enjoy yourself :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to the monkey house .................. no wait thats a song isnt it !!!

Hi :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just wanted to say a warm hello, don't be shy , say hello.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Marie2 You said it yourself "Don't be Shy"                                                                                                                                                                             
Apeman's Profile
Apeman

In: Ely
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I like it from a non dating male point f view. Having an instant like of bikes weather it be racing or rallies makes all on here very friendly ( well most are). Also chatting to people near and far about their biking expieriences is interesting ....it's a good site :-))
Jed.i's Profile
Jed.i

In: Portsmouth

Greetings!                                                                                                                                                                             
cookie929's Profile
cookie929

In: bristol
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi from one newbie to another Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi welcome newbies. Hope you like the site.
All feedback is welcome, please send me a postcard or a private message Hug

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1074 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption