Pick up a Pilly Day - 15th May 2016

76 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2016 16:46:09 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Turned out to be a good day ?? good to meet different people who can ride sensible and know where there going take care everyone may catch again sometime                                                                                                                                                                              
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

The pictures have uploaded.  There's 33 of them and most are quite large files, so be careful if you have a slow download speed on your internet connection.

My apologies if I've missed anyone out and I'm sure there will be bikes that don't belong to a member of the group.  I just took pictures of as many bikes as I could.
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Great catch up even though not as well attended as in previous years. Good to see some new peeps . Lots of laughs. Thanks ??                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

twas a good day
had by all

nice weather
and to top it all just down the rd was the major oak
(didnt know it was so close)
looked quite well for its age still sprouting the green stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Really good day out., with a fast run down and a slower, alternative twisty route back.

Nice to see everyone there, we both  thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Thanks to BJ for organising thisApprove

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

BJ thanks for organising, although a smaller, it was a select turn out and what a giggle, mike your not supposed to laugh at me Disapprove but then i played a lot of people up anyway, Mandy did you tablets get stuck? JP ta for the tea xxWink nice to meet the new peps. Big thanks to Doug who not only took me but lead the midland group, sorry for spoiling the view Embarrassed and i know i was so shy and retiring but i will liven up the next time x 
Clap

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Shy and retiring ????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

WackoConfusedWink

Ha ha its true i tell you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

I never knew that people put baskets on their bikes !

My biking education is growing.

;-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Morse, it came in handy did that basket lol

Great day and a good laugh had by all me thinks.

Lee cheers for the brew, its my round next time :)

Thanks to everybody who made the effort

Morseman's Profile
Morseman

Yes, I owe a couple of rounds of tea as well, so 1st round is on me next time we meet.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice photos Morseman, lovely pic of midnightrider51's Triumph Storm.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

A great day out with a good crowd, it was good to catch up with you all.
 Well worth the trip up from "Darn Sarf". 

Thanks to Jackie for setting it up.                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Thanks Jackie, it was a good day although i was by myself i found some lovely roads to ride                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for arranging. Nice to meet you all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Luke was good to meet you and its your round next time lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption