Pick up a Pilly Day - 15th May 2016

76 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2016 16:46:09 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Its that time again folksAfter the last fewyears fab turn outs for this, am proposing we do it all again this year :)

For those who are new to the site, its a day were those with spare pilly seats offer them to those in need, leaving points from several areas and a set place for us all to meet :)

Sun 15th May is the day for your diaryDestination is Cafe opposite Tourist Information Centre Sherwood Heath
Ollerton Roundabout
Newark
Nottinghamshire
England
NG22 9DR Its about 1.5 mile from the Big Tree aka The Major OakBrum starting place is Bassetts Pole.Time to meet and depart to be finalised.Anybody happy to lead from other areas?If you have a spare seat or need one please add yourself to the event page, lift option or pm me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

On events
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=5196                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Best put my name down or I wont get any pie

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks B J.
I've added myself to event page.
Also added myself to lift request, if anyone can offer me a pillion seat please send me a private message to sort out cost.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

There will be a couple of meeting points for this Mids group normally meet at Bassets pole, A northern group meet at Squires I think both routes are Learner friendly.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=5196

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This sounds like it'll be fun but too far for me to join in  Unhappy
No sign of a Scottish Pick Up A Pilly Day either Thumbs Down

JP's Profile
JP

We have had a few make the trip in the past so dont count yourself out just yet.

If you can find others to head down Travel lodge are doing rooms around the £40.00 mark for the sat night 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've added myself to this event.  I'm staying in Nuneaton so can easily get to Bassetts Pole, and will be looking for a pilly seat from there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dont worry we will make sure you get a seat

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ANy seat offers or wants, you can add yourself on teh event page of let me know directly :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in .. although not sure yet if I'm the rider or the pilly lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Nope...can't make it...last day of the football season..                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Cazz go on your bike Im sure there will be others from your side going

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi count me in on pilly ride I don't mind having pillion cheers hope to see you then ??

Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

Is that the one called Forrest Corner Snacks? The green wooden hut one?

If so, I know where to go.

Thanks.

Just realised there's no time given, so what time will people be getting there please?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats the one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Norseman the times for this event are on the calendar. 10am to 6pm. Although the cafe closes at 4pm on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The mids group will get there about 11,15--11,30 most groups set off around 10am                                                                                                                                                                               
ChilliD's Profile
ChilliD

In: Lichfield
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Would love to come if someone would care to give me  a lift.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Blueorchid Im sure BJ will sort you a seat out for the day.                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption