Pick up a Pilly Day - 15th May 2016

76 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2016 16:46:09 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok I've put my name down... sounds a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I,m going if anyone wants to come with me, i shall be leaving Squires around 10ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Mr Bill :)                                                                                                                                                                              
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire

Got to pull out kids now dancing sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looks like weather going to be ok sunday.   14c and some sun.  Sounds good to me.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weren't sure if we were going to make this one or not - but now I know we are, so be good to see everyone on Sunday!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be along to this one, but won't be setup for a pillion.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Looking forward to seeing everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
MonsterMork's Profile
MonsterMork

In: Syston
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Anyone attending who will be using the M1 please note that it has a scheduled closure Sunday morning around Leicester - closed 8 Saturday night until 10 Sunday morning between junctions 21 and 22, both directions (M69 to A50).                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Have to say no to this unfortunately ... call to work and I can't get out of it Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Well I find myself in a position to attend this one, looks like it could be fun. see you all there folks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Meeting at MacDs 10.30 see you guys there.
If anybody is unsure send me pm and i'll give u a contact number :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Have fun tomorrow.  AJ   Ride safe.  Have a bacon butty for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Have a good 'un

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Have a good and safe ride today. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

Thanks for the chance to meet a few of you today.  I'm just sorting through the pictures and will post a link to a drop box area that I'll upload them to.                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Morseman, you can post them dierctly to the site by going to the event page and clicking the photo's tab, there will be a tab for uploading there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It was good to meet up with folk, it's been a long while since I saw them. Not as big a turn out as in previous years. You were missed folks.
Thanks to Paul, aka midnightrider51,for the pilly there and back.

Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

Thanks Double Six.  I didn't know that so will go and put them onto a USB stick and will upload them.

Thanks to Linda for taking a better picture of me to use as my profile picture, as well.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morseman ( aka not a Scandanavian). thats a much better pic. People will recognise you now !
Thanks to Dave VM for taking me as his pilly.
Weather perfect. Nice to meet everyone.  
Thanks Jackie for arranging it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 704 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption