Save matlock bath ride 2016

23 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2016 01:08:22 by GHW | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you don't like the new parking fees don't go there, it's what I intend to do. Best way to protest is go to a place that wants you there.

Helmsley charges bikes for parking so I don't go there I take my cash somewhere else.

As does Bourmouth, so again I don't go there anymore.

What makes me laugh is there often pay and display, which doesnt really work well on a bike.
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

shop owners will soon be screeming when it comes down to
oh shit we arnt makeing any money                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wotcha.

I can remember when Matlock Bath was a quiet place with hardly a bike to be seen.  In fact when we did rallies at the Hollybush Inn, Matlock Bath was one of the few places with cafes open on a Sunday morning for that post-hangover brekky.

Now that it has become infested with tossers ( you know the ones I mean ) the place has gone downhill . . . .  . there again, I still love my dinner at the Riverside Chippy, although not as often as I used to.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption