dvla

23 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2015 19:22:56 by stutts | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bit of separate advice her for everyone, if you're thinking of SORN a vehicle.  Especially if you've read the link page above.

Always triple check you've type your email address in correctly, to be sure you'll get something back.

Don't rely on putting your email address and waiting for a confirmation email back from them as being proof.

You can print off each of the pages on the DVLA site once you've entered your details, and if your printer is set to print off footers and headers of the pages so there'll be on your copies which should include web address and date page viewed.

If you don't have a working printer, then use your "Print Screen" key on each electronic page then go to 'Paint' on your PC (if it's windows based) and use the paste function and save as SORN page 1..., then next page SORN 2, etc (for example) and when you can get the pages printed off at a later date..

I personally do this way (print off hard copies) for everything; SORN, vehicle tax, insurance etc.

"Paronoid" Wacko . Yes I probably am, but I know what the likes of DVLA and insurance companies are like through personal experience, so that's why I take steps to show I've done 'my bit' Wink .  And I wouldn't go down without a fight!!
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

yes I agree

HOWEVER IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO INSURE YOUR VEHICLE,,,,, NOT TO INFORM THE DVLA OR THE POLICE OR THE MIDATABASE THAT YOU HAVE INSURED IT                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

latest from the dvla,,,,
received a letter saying they wanted more proof???idiots so I got pissed off and sent them another invoice and after seven days put a claim on the dvla in court,
two weeks later an apology letter from dvla they have now passed it to their compensation and process standards team ,
told them I don't care see you in court ,I will after having paid the court fees follow this all the way
will let you know the outcome                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption