Anyone up for a possible rivi barn meet

36 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2007 17:53:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Can't do this weekend cos of the Classic show at Stafford, more's the pity. Shame, as the weather forecast's pretty good, but the same applies top Staffordshire and I can't be in two places at once. Anyone else going to Stafford?                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you make it this sunday 21/10/07 I will be at Rivington Barn.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bell's Profile
Bell

In: Sutton Coldfield

Sorry graham i cannot do this weekend Cryhaving to work again, off down south, Torquay this week shame i cant go on bikeUnhappy but hayho they'll be other day i'm sure  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Graham has asked me to post this for him   Would all those who are DEFINITELY going to Rivi please let him know a.s.a.p? Just put your reply in here.   If there's not many going to Rivi then he will be going to Matlock, so he needs to know where he's going.   Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

suzuki said he's already going anyway and tb500 has put his name down in the events calendar, any more definites?                                                                                                                                                                               
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

I am still going and will be there from 11am onwards. The weather looks good for sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ok , i might look thick , but where IS Rivi ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

hi rivi off at j6 m61 turn right for horwich across at first roundabout to the second turn left for horwich A673 keep on A673 for aprox 2 mile turning for rivi on right just passed small roundabout                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thx tb500 , will look it up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one guys, hope to see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

Was at Rivi today, arrived 12:30 and left at 15:00 did not see anyone I recognised from BM. But I had a good day. Lots of Bikes and great weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
fatmanonholiday's Profile
fatmanonholiday

In: leeds

were u parked next to a black and gold tdm 850 i got there about 1 30 did u have leathers on with suzuki on the back tdm was mine saw gixer leavin as i was walkin round tb500 and kwack were there                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

Yes, Blue and white leathers with big red Suzuki S on the back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Do your leathers have the word Suzuki down the right arm? and did you look someone (me) right in the eye but never said hello, when you were going inside the barn? lol   tb and I arrived about same time as you Suzuki, we left at half 3 and headed over to Big D's   thanks very much for the lift tb Thumbs Up I had a good day   Did any of the others go to Rivi, those who said they were going?                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

Well I have Suzuki down both arms both legs and also on the back. Did not know if I looked you in the eye, but maybe I was just perving.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML it didn't look like a pervy look to me but then I'm not used to being perved at so maybe it was.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption