Anyone up for a possible rivi barn meet

36 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2007 17:53:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would like some feed back on this one please as i would certainly like to go there again hopefully when its not raining lol. What do all you guys n gals think ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Bit far for me, but if I was still in Rochdale then I'd definitely make it                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

i'll go graham and CG says the same                                                                                                                                                                             
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur

i would go graham cos its great there but bike is still too ill, gutted                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Depends on when and the weather and all the rest, but it's less than an hour away for me, so put me down as a possible. If I'm in the car, want a lift, GA?                                                                                                                                                                             
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur

that would be great wills thanks hunnie                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yes, and maybe we could do with a group of 125 ers or newly test passers!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

That'd be chuffin great mate!!Thumbs UpGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Depends on when yr thinking of, and if tb500 is looking after me(again doh) then i'm up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

dc you don,t need looking after you,re spot on rider Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool

Would need to know when, but i'm deffo up for it Tongue   Once october's over will have more free time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

tb500 yr too kind. Even so, i need all the experience i can get, so if yr able, im willing lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                             
fastfreddy's Profile
fastfreddy

In: PRESTON

If you make it a sunday and order a dry afternoon it will be great. Sunday lunch up there in the top barn is a winner. Count me in whatever the weather. When you thinking? Fast                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'd go - aint been to Rivi in Donkeys years!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Right folks didnt know if to post a new thread or just put it in the events or on here well here goes , i was going to suggest sunday the 28th but after thinking about if i go for the 21st, this week coming them and if the weather is poor we can move it on to the following week i will post it in the events for this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Bell's Profile
Bell

In: Sutton Coldfield

Cannot find the posting but I’m up for going, never been an have not got a clueQuestion where it is!! so will need directions pls. Had a quick look at the weather and it's looking good                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I cant do either sunday Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.rivingtonhallbarn....arn.co.uk/    Bell there's not been an event submission for this, yet, that's why it's not in the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
Bell's Profile
Bell

In: Sutton Coldfield

Thanks kwak,Thumbs Up the link was just what i needed looks like a nice place, an not far away, i'll keep an look out for the posting   cheers again                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 659 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption