To be bald - is it difficult to wear a helmet?

77 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2015 09:08:57 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

@GBNP- you are just filthy minded  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Moi??! Ermm

** whistling innocently**LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I won't ever be doing it again that's for sure.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tab, you need to change your profile piccy.

Its no longer a true likeness Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I would not want to inflict my current profile on anyone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Bald is Sexy Tab  - and improves yer singing voice -  just look at Sinead O'Connor  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I wasn't sexy when I had hair, I'm definitely not sexy now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I think it looks FAB!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks but we both know it's not lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

You look just fine "Skin'ead girl"- hope you've got some monkey boots or 18 hole docs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@SG, for goodness sake, dont encourage her, she will no doubt have a PINK pair of DMs in the wardrobe!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

@Tab- Just perved your profile, no photo's of the shaving???                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I've only got them on my phone and when I've tried to load them it fails, so unfortunately I can't put them on my profile??
If you want to see some, both GBNP and northernow have some on their profile or if you send me your fb or mobile number I will send them to you to perverse more lol
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

@GBNP- Can't help it, I'm an original Skin, from before the racist bollocks took over                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Ska'd for life                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

How did you know I have pink doc martins in my wardrobe? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7041 seconds. There are 438 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption