To be bald - is it difficult to wear a helmet?

77 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2015 09:08:57 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Before Christmas, my friend was diagnosed with terminal cancer and is not due to live to see Christmas 2015. To help raise funds for charity I'm taking part on Friday in an event that is going to shave my head and I'm now worried. How will being bald affect wearing my helmet? Any advice from other baldies will be gratefully appreciated x
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Being a bit short in the hair department myself I think I can help you Tabs.
When you first get it cut your helmet may feel a bit lose, so you may want to get a balaclava  so your lid fits and it will keep your nut warm.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Tab does that mean we can call you a slapper. LOL
That will be £20.00 I owe you if you do it x

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

That's a good suggestion Rags, thanks for that unlike the one from JP lol
I'm meeting northernow at squires on Saturday so you will see for yourself if you're there JP?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

TAB, what time you gonna be there? I will throw a tenner in the pot x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Put a fiver in for me will ya bird, will let you have it at Hawaiian night.

Good for you TAB,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/221184091152?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=t&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yup, no worries @RB ...

@TAB, 15 squid here in G-Town with your name on gal!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ta xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm going to be there at 1pm, with a warm hat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks RB and GBNP x                                                                                                                                                                              
northernnow's Profile
northernnow

In: Shildon
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Put me down for £10 hun, total respect. See you Saturday xx

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

All I ask is that no one thinks I'm sexier bald! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh well here goes ....

Not hitting on ya @TAB but im sure you will look just as sexy, if not more so, bald! Provided you wear the pink camos, braces n hi-vis jacket!! ; )

See ya at Squires around 1pm with dosh in grubby little hand, oh yeah and camera in the other!
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Is this Saturday the 24th?
 Agree with Rag, ballaclava is your best bet                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Yes SG, it's 24th. I've got a ballaclava, so will give it a try.
Now listen here GBNP, sexy bald and enclosed in pink is just too gorgeous lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You GO Gurl!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Postcode for Squires?                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Please can someone come up with a sentence that includes the words "helmet", "shaved" and "will it fit". I have gone into innuendo meltdown!!!
  OOOOOH Matron!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao @SG!

Squires Cafe Bar, Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, South Milford, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS25 5LX.

M62 onto M1 come off at Jct 47 at roundabout third exit (A656) follow road to next roundabout, take first exit (A63), straight on to next roundabout second exit, past Milford Lodge on left, take first exit on left (B1222) sharp bend! at T-junction turn right. Follow road n Squires is on right just before railway bridge.

Hope this helps!
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Oh SG, I'm sorry if I've given you a headache, but does this mean you will be joining us at squires on Saturday? I'm thinking I may need more advice on how to cope with my shaved head so I can ask you when I see you lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 354 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption