To be bald - is it difficult to wear a helmet?

77 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2015 09:08:57 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

where's my picky    follickly challenged one ?  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In fact   what the hell happened to Spesh.....even I never had that much hair as a headbanger in my youth  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aww TAB I havent got it Cry   Nevermind will see you soon Thumbs Up

Hope your head aint too coldErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

she could borrow spesh's wig  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

AJ - give me your mobile number and I will send you a photo lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Err wig???? I'll have you know that was all mine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to see everyone, hope i didnt give anyone the lurgy. It was nice to be out in the fresh air!

TAB, bald is defo you, work it gurl! How much did ya make btw?

Nice to meet NorthernNow... Hope to see you soon. Dont forget to post the piccie! Lol.
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

We made £2930 in total

It was lovely to see you and everyone ele x                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well done, Tab's Clap
If fb link doesn't work, try me on here xx

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'd just like to say a big thank you for all your donations and support x                                                                                                                                                                              
northernnow's Profile
northernnow

In: Shildon
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Was lovely meeting you all today at Squires and GBNP I will post piccies on my profile tonight, promise.

Fantastic achievement TAB007 xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for that, will do mine in a bit. Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Lovely photo of me and you Helen                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Blimey Tab............  that's a serious haircut  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Mine are on my profile ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Twas yours I looked at Linz  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

She looks fab!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

Just looked at photos on GBNP's profile and all I can say to you Tab is........SKINZ, have you got de riddim for ska skank??                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

How do I donate?   Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL ... da ska skank ... LOL

what you want to donate SG?

if its dosh, I will be happy to act as a 'mule' - give it to me next Sat at Manchester dooooo! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 392 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption