To be bald - is it difficult to wear a helmet?

77 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2015 09:08:57 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well tbh I think I'm sexier bald lol. Now ladies form an orderly queue and remember to take a number from the machine lol.
Great respect for doing that. ;-)

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh really Spesh? Well if anyone wants to rub my shaved head, it's going to cost them lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

I shall change my profile photo, you can decide lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Oh bloody hell lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ooh @Spesh, you look.. errm ... well ... a bit like .. a bearded Pat Sharp. Im not sure if thats a good thing though?!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

@Spesh- that is soooo wrong m8, you look like "uncle nobhead"  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm dreading tomorrow, what happens if my hair doesn't grow back properly? Or my head looks weird?
I need a hug or two lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You will end up with hair that looks like mine.

MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHA i wont be the only one!

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Oh blimey oh riley stuie - I'd be happy if it grew back like yours! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OMG!  @TAB you ARE joking aintcha?  who would want hair that looks like a helmet when long???!!!  ErmmWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

You can make that decision when you see me on Saturday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So you having the 'dirty deed' done tomorrow night?  where?Ermm

I was hoping to get pics of before and after at Squires on Saturday!  UnhappyDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Sorry hun, the deed is going to be done in the office tomorrow afternoon at 12pm.                                                                                                                                                                              
chell316's Profile
chell316

In: tyne and wear
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Just remember to put lotion on your head to stop your scalp drying out xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OI my air don't look like an elmet !

Bloody cheek

Any way looks much better now I have shaved it off again :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh ps tab.

Get some shaving lotion, the blokes stuff is best its cheaper and designed for use after shaving, unlike anything you find on the ladies counter at boots.

It cools the burn you can get from a razor or clippers and moisturises. Trust me I have been know to scrape a razor acros my face and it works wonders. My personal rave is the Nivia stuff. Post shave blame
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Personly I use No7 mens after shave balm, keeps my head nice and smoooooooooth lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Well it's official, I'm bald                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohooo! photo's ??????

Dosh on the table - way to go burd!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

GBNP - I sent you a photo by text this afternoon x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 395 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption