8th Annual Margate Melt down

59 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2015 08:50:00 by Carolerd350 | Go to original / last post
stumpy28's Profile
stumpy28

In: hailsham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

weather permitting, i'll be going.

might need to find someone to tag along with as i don't know the areas at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

and things have changed yet again ...Wacko we will make our minds up soon I promise!!  ROFLLOL

Main thing is we ARE going to be in Margate - as soon as we have decided how to do this I will let you know just in case anyone (other than @TAB) wants to travel together.  If not we will see you there Thumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

OK I look forward to that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

All packed and ready to go to Loppem rally Belgium in the morning. I will try to get up on Monday and meet you at Neil's Café 10:30ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

See you at Nell's David and Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Gutted I'm not going.

Have fun you lucky lucky people.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Right, we are all sorted for this... just booked a room for tomorrow night in Margate - so we can travel back at our leisure on Tuesday (Yippee!)

Not knowing the area, can you give me a clue where you may possibly be using as a rendezvous point please? The hotel we are staying at is near The Winter Gardens.  

See you all tomorrow, we hope(!) Thumbs Up

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

what time you setting off
and what time at margate estimated                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Linz My mobile pm'd to you.
We will leave Nells cafe at 11-30 and arrive at Margate 12-30.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm half tempted to get the Two Bob Bits and take the day off work, but I wouldn't get paid.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

What did you decide in the end Chris?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm at work                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A good run down from The Ace, blue skies n sunshine on arrival in Margate.

Great to see some of the BM southern contingency. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Enjoyed looking around the bikes and soaking up the atmosphere. Shame we were the only representatives of the Northern (England) contingency but hey theres always next year.

All in all a fab time was had.
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

Was good to meet you GotBike. Enjoy the Margate nightlife. Lovely to meet up wth regulars too. When's the next event?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Hi all
Margate Meltdown 2015 pic's should be up for sale soon at :- getapic.co.uk
Hope that you all had a good day out :)
Regards
Brathu

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Good to see everyone x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was a brilliant day and good that so many turned up. It was to see our friends Lindsea and Stuie who travelled down from the north the same day. Also bugsbunny for tagging this on the end of his holiday in europe. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to everyone.
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Another great day out thanks BM for posting the event. Good to meet some more new faces. Safely home and unpacked now see you all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

Thanks for the link Brathu.  Where were you?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5779 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption