8th Annual Margate Melt down

59 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2015 08:50:00 by Carolerd350 | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Organised by the Ace Cafe You don't have to start at the Ace Cafe, you can arrange to meet your mates somewhere on route, or go straight to Margate Not only a good ride with free parking anywhere along the front or the side streets. Also live bands that reflect the 50/60's era. Food stalls or the local cafes and pubs. In all a good day out. MARGATE MELTDOWN  Date: Bank Holiday Monday 25th May 2015 This is on Events Depart Cafe: 10.30am 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

That sounds like fun, wonder if we can get a Northern (England!) posse together? Anyone up for this, perhaps make a weekend of it n visit others venues in south too?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Me please                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

On the Saturday there is the Douthern classic bike show at Kempton Park. Maybe this would make the weekend worthwhile :-) It is on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oooo that's my birthday week.....mmmmmm sounds fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well thats three Northern (England!) Burds so far ... Let me start researching and see what i can come up with.

I thinking travel down saturday afteroon, stay in (cheap as poss) bunk barn/b&b sat n sun nite. Check out Ace n other venues, do Margate on Monday n either travel back tea time Monday or stay another night n come back Tuesday.

Sorry for hijacking your thread David. I will look into options n then post up on another thread.
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

No problem posting on here Linz. It is nice to see some early interest :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

I'm not working Whitsun next year, so i'll be coming along Dave.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice on Dave :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I don't know what i'm doing next week let alone next bloody year.
Oh hang on, i'm sure i'm going somewhere next week.....                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Don't tell me they are letting you out on your own XJ!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...only if they let me be his minder RB;)

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh oh does that will mean there will be Mayhem and Madness at the Margate Melt down!!!! *Eek....runs off *                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

feck am i scared now.
 went to margate today and found the most amazing ice cream. may not need to go in may if it's gonna be full of weirdos.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I don't think the intention is for Margate to be full of weirdos. But that may change if we all go :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

xj's Profile
xj

sorry lost my voice.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Can you still lose your voice on Saturday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

David, hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread again, but I just wanted to get a little feedback from Northern (England!) members as to whether they will be interested in forming a Pposse and invading you guys at Margate. Ermm

I am thinking that we travel down on Saturday to arrive mid afternoon, staying 3 nights (bunk barn) and travelling back on Tuesday mid morning...  I have somewhere in mind, which looks hopeful but I need to know numbers asap in order to make a firm booking.  Cost is £15 pppn so 3 nights = £45.  I am going to speak to owners of the BunkBarn to see how I go about booking it i.e. whether payment is up front or whether we can provisionally book.

It looks fab to meThumbs Up but I would appreciate it if any Northern (England!) folk would PM me or post on this thread (if that's OK David?) to tell me if they are interested. 

Don't forget peeps this is the Bank Holiday weekend so you will probably only need to book Tuesday as holiday (top banana!)Clap Plus it is RowanBlossom's birthday too Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can i go please ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption