8th Annual Margate Melt down

59 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2015 08:50:00 by Carolerd350 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

@Stuie you are the mascot, token southern boy n all that ....
Of course you can go, but you gotta promise to be good!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Stue....goood....same sentence.   Blimey I'd pay to see that.LOL

I can't book my hols until Jan so will get em in as soon as I can, and let you know. 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Any updates on this one from the Northern (England) Posse?  Ermm

Give me a shout if you are interested in this one, I need to sort accommodation, unless of course you want to do there and back in a day  - I would prefer to make a 'little jolli-day' out of it but will go with the flow.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

gbnp i would be interested in this plz if you can stand a mid join attachment lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

A mid join attachment sounds very painful and gives a image of a arm growing out of a knee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

oo-err ...  'a mid join attachment'  hmmm it sounds exciting!  Im sure we can sort that @bic chick.

I will keep ya posted. Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Should be easy to arrange an RV mid route. Spesh from those coming down the M42 from Tamworth!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

At my age I may need one them mid joint attachment thingamy wotsits :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

As there was little interest from the Northern (England) contingency. Stuie n I will be making our own way to The Ace. We are intending on visiting some of Stuie's mates in Hampshire during that weekend.

Sorry about the mid join attachment not happening but if you would like a RV point a bit before The Ace, I am sure we can arrange that.

Ps. The above is assuming that i can persuade Stuie. to ride The Beast again. lol
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

On Sunday 24th May I will be coming back from the
Loppem rally Belgium. Getting into Dover some time afternoon if I can find a
place to put my tent up I could stay and do the Monday in Margate. I’m not back
to work until Tuesday. Any southerners out there got a bit of grass? (Not in a
deal bag Wacko )

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I don't normally start at the Ace. But instead I use Nells cafe near Gravesend on A2. This is on the route. Meet about 10-30 to 11-00 for breaky.

Bugsbunny. We have a number of members down that way, so I am sure something will come up.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I have booked a campsite for the princely sum of £7 it is a farm at Dunn Street, Westwell, Ashford, Kent, England, TN25 4NJ. Feel free to book in and join me Sunday night.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Perhaps you could give me the heads up exactly where "Nells" Cafe is Dave so i can meet up with you there ?.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

http://www.ifancyafryup.co.uk/cafes/england/kent/gravesend/nells-cafe.html

Try this link Dave Big smile

Coming from the west (coast bound) take the Gravesend East turnoff.

At the roundabout you go almost straight over 2nd exit (Ermm minding the bumpy bit in the middle Big smile)
You will then shortly after come to another roundabout, take 1st exit then shortly after turn right into Nells. You will see the cafe when you reach the 2nd roundabout.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thanks Dave, i've found the cafe and google mapped it.

See you and Linda on the Mayday Run.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes Dave, I look forward to that.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

I'm afraid I will not be able to make the Mayday run , as working , have fun everyone and ride safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Will be on this myself. David, isn't Nells Cafe the one beside the A2, just after Cyclopark (if coming from London) ? Brath                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It is just by the A2 but I am not sure where thr cyclo park is.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption