9th November Ring of Red

97 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2014 18:16:38 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a brilliant day and there was a good turnout :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

excellent day and so many southern softies turned out,great day great company ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nice little poodle back around the A25, it was good to catch up with everyone (even you Stutts)

Thanks Stutts for not hitting me, Maybe not having my boxes on helped you.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbVJoNlIbDY

Ring of Red  Manchester    -   See if you can spot yourself ?  

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm at 2.05                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'm at 11:54 in outside lane                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

This one is clearer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lalBFEGjlk

Dee Woffaz's Profile
Dee Woffaz

7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey Ragnar, were you and i chatting at Thurrock?
No my Ducati has never been red but i know we have met before somewhere.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sadly for me, you and I didn't talk with me being a anti-social so and so I only spoke to one lady who I didn't know who was selling t-shirts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dee Woffaz's Profile
Dee Woffaz

Apologies, you may have an almost double. Being a northerner In London I talk to everyone. .... love it they all think im crazy & give me a wide berth.                                                                                                                                                                              
Dee Woffaz's Profile
Dee Woffaz

Apologies, you may have an almost double. Being a northerner In London I talk to everyone. .... love it they all think im crazy & give me a wide berth.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't believe that there is another short fat bald biker out there just like me.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

This YOUTUBE vid was taken as we exited Birch, very very clear shots, I am at 0:40   that's it now   last word on this subject.  But take a look/see anyway   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A1Yp49A8-A                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't believe that's you at 40 seconds AJ but I bet it's not you last word on this subject?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

You are provoking me into the last word mate  LOLThumbs Upl     WORD                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It worked. :+)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Yahhh   yer couldn't resist   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5430 seconds. There are 820 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption