9th November Ring of Red

97 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2014 18:16:38 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Join in the Ring of Red around the M25 for London and Manchester M60. Starting points are at all services areas around these motorways. Best to get to services before 10-30 if you want a brew before the ride. I will add more details when I get on my PC.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sadly I couldnt make this last year.

Im reliant on Stuie but I am sure he will be up for this one. Count us in. More than likely M60.

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Great idea to do one for us northerners this year. Will be on the M60                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

It's not a curry night then?                                                                                                                                                                             
fazerdaze's Profile
fazerdaze

In: Wisbech

M25 if it's not pissing down, otherwise I'll do something more local                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'll be starting from M25 Thurrock Services                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Gonna be there, no matter what Mother Nature throws at us.Thumbs Up  Anyone else doing M60?                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

I'll be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well thats three of us on two bikes, not even a rosette let alone a ring. lol.

Birch Services Vlad?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

east or west bound linz?                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

main start point is Birch services westbound                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That would make sense, in order to get onto M60 ... Or am i being silly as usual? Diection of travel is, i believe, anti-clockwise.
Please feel free to correct me if im wrong Vlad.

Ive ordered the shirts so defo going come what may.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'll be at Thurrock. You paying attention Stutts?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am not sure what direction the ride is for the M60 but the M25 is clockwise.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Ive been chatting to the chief marshal for the M60 ride. there appears to be some confusion over the arrangements caused by the fact there are 3 facebook pages for the ride giving different info. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.
The page you need for info is "ring of red around M60-2014".
There is one main start point at Birch Services and the ride will be anti-clockwise
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yay! Just opened a parcel that arrived whilst i was away ... 2 x ring of red tshirts. Yippee                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I'll be at Thurrock. Was good last year but didn't even get as far as Godstone; about 300 bikes followed me and Dave as we left the M25 at Clacketts to buy petrol!

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

yes I will be at Thurrock ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what exit on m25 is m60 Vladimir,,,,,,,yes carol I will be going the right way this time                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol @stutts ... it's the one after the one before WinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Stutts you can't miss it there's a plank of wood in the middle of the road                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 693 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption