9th November Ring of Red

97 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2014 18:16:38 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've got the day off . See you all in Thurrock                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Yah!  See you tomorrow Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will buy you all a breakfast at Thurrock at 6.30 am ONLY                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

Hooray! Well done Ragnar No 1.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What time are folks getting there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

12.45 for Mandy and me                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

6.30 for a big long breakfast on me                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll buy my own breakfast and have a lazy morning                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll buy my own breakfast and have a lazy morning

xj's Profile
xj

we will be there just after 12:00. time for a coffee and chat and meet others.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've been here for 25 minutes Stutts. Where's my breakfast?                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

How are we going to find each other - it's going to be mobbed.  How about where something red Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Has I look up into the car park now, it's easy to find me with my bike looking very lonely in the car park on its own and I'm still inside waiting for my breakfast Stutts.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

just got back from Manchester ring of red.  Good day. Caused a certain amout of chaos on the motorway but all in a good cause.  Linz I'm still in possession of your shirt. PM me with what you want me to do with it as I don't want to get used to wearing womens clothes.

I have put some pictures on my profile and on the events page.
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

We were going to do 2 laps of the m60 to complete the circle but we had to stop the ride after one lap because a police car marking one of the exits got wrote off by a blind car driver                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Maybe that's why I got lost lol.  I was following a load of bikers and they all turned off the motorway, I think they were going home so ended up going the wrong way down the M62 and had to come back on myself.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Everyone should have finished at Birch but some bikers just made there way home when they got to the M62 junction.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

yes I finished at Birch and had a cake and a coffee before the trek home.  There were a lot of stragglers came in after I did.   Still good day out.  !!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

It was lovely to see everyone and thanks for the nice pilly ride GS George.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We had a good day out, good to see some new faces and as always good to see the old faces to.

We ended the ride on the east bound services, and had a good natter and a larf before setting off onthe blat home.

Linz's sub ran out yesterday but says it was good to see so many turn out.

Not suprised by the car driver htting the plod mobile. Believe it or not we nearly got taken out our selves by some prat on the M60 in a white hatchback determind he wasnt going to use the gap behind me left by the rider behind, but instead thought it would be wise to just try and push us out of the way. Very very close to some damaged pannels there!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption