9th November Ring of Red

97 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2014 18:16:38 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Oh bums! Whats wrong with bike, thought it was a few scrapes?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please get your name down on one of the two rides. It is all for a worthy cause :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

It is worse than first thought, but mostly cosmetic, I want them to check the frame and handle bars for my peace of mind. I have put my name down for a pilly request.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You should be luck Tab, they tend to crash quiet well. Frames take one hell of a wack before bending. Forks often twist but thats a 30 second fix.

I doubt a slow speed slide down the road will damage much more than the sticky outy bits.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks x                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So folks ... anyone planning on taking part in The Ring of Red (M60) who is setting off from West Yorkshire with a spare pilly and would like to help TAB out please shout out Thumbs Up    It would be great if she can attend.   Fingers crossed Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My boss told me today that he is still trying to get me the day off.

I'm not in work now until Saturday and I will find out then, if I get the day off I'll see you all in Thurrock.

Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

Hopefully this isn't the boss you threatened to punch his lights out then ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Noooo That was the deputy boss who is leaving at the end of the month.

It seems nobody showed he any respect and for the record I didn't threatened to punch his lights out, I just kindly offered to help him down the stairs, (the quick way)
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I hope that a few more Northern BMers decide to join the Ring of Red (M60) on Sunday, its a fab idea and a great way to pay your respects to all those lost and support for the Armed Forces today. All proceeds will be going to charity.

Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hope to see you Ragnar. Stutts and Stokey if you're staying in Brentwood give me a shout.                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

I will when I knock your door                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I will probably come up to this one  Manchester.  Anyone fancy a ride up from the Midlands?  It's only an hour'ish or so isn't it ? and 2) Anyone got a spare red thing ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ive only got a Red Farmyard T'shirt - it's big enough to go over leathers though!  You are welcome to borrow it @AJ.   It will be good to see ya again ... it's an age since we met Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

AJ owes me big time, big hug and a cheeky peck is owed! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

LOL Steady on Tab    Yes I can do that.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Yes please Linz    Look out for the Yellow  VFR                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol, i aint gonna miss that am i? No worries @AJ, see you at Birch, tshirt will be in gruffalo!

Anyone else fancy joining us, give me a shout.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can i come along please, just look out for the noisey bmw                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol, yeah Stuie you better be there as im relying on you to get me there!

**starts practising thumbing a lift, just in case**                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6560 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption