whoop whoop, it's Tibbie time. 2015.

112 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2015 18:01:02 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
rupertthefridge's Profile
rupertthefridge

In: aberdeen
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Sorry i have missed you all , got my shifts changed, so im away at work for 3 more weeks boo hoo, will meet up some time this year i hope, ride safe and see you all some time, watch the sheep on that road ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

probably the same time as moi xk got u some john smiths if u want anything else message me and i will try and pick in up along the way..thnk u have picked the wettest day to go dusty n steve it might snow tomoro tho, but then fine for saturday/sunday.Smile..make sure u get the highland hols booked bruce x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had plans to come and visit you all on Saturday, but bike off road just now needing new battery :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Quite a good turnout 7 bikers . Tonight's bbq followed by a lovely campfire then the pub, ahh bliss                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Whoop, whoop, wonderful Big smile
Thanks for (dis)organising it Dusty.
Pictures uploaded.
And XK, fix yer f***ing bike. It's too much of a fat thing to be having to try and bump-start that bugger again.
If fact we couldn't bump it. It took the gravitational force of an entire planet to get it going Geek

But ta for the consolatory beer Thumbs Up

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

brilliant weekend with brilliant folk, havent laughed to much for months, great start the year, canna wait for the next instalment in a cupla weeks, thanks to all that came and created a memorable weekendSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I quite enjoyed being pushed up n down various car parks Thumbs Up
But what a crackin' weekend!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

A great time with lovely friends. Huge laughs as usual. Thanks to all who braved the cold and chose to turn up. Xx                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

tryin to put my fotos on..Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

fotos up, just had to add 4 big chaps pushing a 1100 motorbike plus rider up a hill and that hill was a lot steeper than it looks....so funny                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Jeez, i look sooooo grumpty ... ok I am  lol, XK looks happy tho when his wreck oops bike started. Good weekend tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

that was the 'I dont believe it' look which u all had at some point even H, mr laid back, had the look at sainsburyss when we were going to leave him...cept i didnt have my camara to hand thenTongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption