whoop whoop, it's Tibbie time. 2015.

112 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2015 18:01:02 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Tibbie Shiels is a very popular pub/hotel and campsite in the Scottish borders. The site is by Saint Mary's Loch . It's a campfire site . Tibbie's is an excellent bikers venue . Good roads , in this sparsely populated area guarantee a good , traffic free, ride out . The is tent only and basic. Friendly pub , serves food . Family campsite. No noise after midnight. We have had several really good wknds at Tibbie's over the years. All ages welcome. All vehicles welcome.All ethnicities welcome. All religions welcome. Atheists', vampires, werewolves' welcome. Miseroids tolerated.And the date?We usually go for Easter but how about an early excursion Friday 13th March? if you fancy a wonderful wknd please add your name. Copy, cut and paste. Ta
Dustin666                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Sounds good to me Dusty, count me in.
Most likely own me own with Tent though as I don't fancy paying Dick Turpin extortionate prices for his rooms.
Beers ok though.
And it'll be too cold sweat so no need to shower LOL
And as for swimming.....

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Tibbie Shiels is a very popular pub/hotel and campsite in the Scottish borders.

The site is by Saint Mary's Loch . It's a campfire site . Tibbie's is an excellent bikers venue . Good roads , in this sparsely populated area guarantee a good , traffic free, ride out . The is tent only and basic. Friendly pub , serves food . Family campsite. No noise after midnight.

We have had several really good wknds at Tibbie's over the years.

All ages welcome. All vehicles welcome.

All ethnicities welcome.

All religions welcome.

Atheists', vampires, werewolves' welcome.

Miseroids tolerated.

And the date?

We usually go for Easter but how about an early excursion

Friday 13th March?

if you fancy a wonderful wknd please add your name. Copy, cut and paste. Ta

Dustin666

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Thanks JP, mysterious white on white. Hope this one's clearer.

Dustin666

JP's Profile
JP

No worries Dustin there is a problem with the text dont think they can find whats causing it. Think it needs a good smack with a very big hammer                                                                                                                                                                               
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sounds good, and midgie-free Thumbs Up - but if you think you'll get me in that loch again you've another thing coming!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I fancy this as never been.

Difficult to gauge interest on the thread as standard members can't post.

And if you open an Event too far in advance, lots put their name down, then several 'forget'.

JP's Profile
JP

I'm interested depending on the date

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hi XK, I know that non attendance of attendees gets right up your nose but I imagine most of the regulars will attend.

Cooking is usually on an open wood fire , sometimes the showers work, sometimes they have water, sometimes the water is not cold . The nearest village is several miles away . The nearest shop is 16 miles away.

primitive but gorgeous.

JP, it's 60 road miles north of Carlisle.

I usually travel up on the Wednesday.

If the weather is brill , Monday

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

if i remembr there was snow last time we went early, i dont mind stayin at Als either so count me in...tho if it is snowing i might also be in my car, and will need a pillyx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

dizzy that's cheating go on your bike

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I hope it's not Easter, as I have family commitments.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I remember the snow Lyn. Mi tent was full of ice -5c . Still a good weekend lol.

DATE ,WED 11th MARCH 2015. ....... Sunday 15th March .

I think Steve h has Easter plans.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Submitted on Saturday 18/10/2015.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

But it ain't on the events yet...
I'm up for it though :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Can't get the staff lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Sorry Dustin, hadn't logged in for a couple of days; as you know it's now on events so here's a link for those interested

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4614

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Ta very much Scorpio,                                                                                                                                                                              
rupertthefridge's Profile
rupertthefridge

In: aberdeen
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi Dustin,

Looking at the dates and I think im home, so you can count me in, looking forward to it

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That's 2015 underway then :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption