whoop whoop, it's Tibbie time. 2015.

112 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2015 18:01:02 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'll probs be a Thursday rider .
Tesco 100 meters and visible from M6 jcn43 is 60 miles from Tibbie's. Cheap fuel , cheap breakfast.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I'll just see you Dusty, cos I'm coming up the East side.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*waits for Dusty to explode with ecstasy*

Pervert!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Xk, I think you're confusing the east side with The back side .... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depends which direction you're facing. lLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

You're a very sick man XK...

OK that's hardly new information but is is worth reiterating.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Flattery will only get you a duff battery!Tongue

ps 'is is' = a simple mind  *rasp*                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

i will be there to keep you all in check, will bring a tent but if its tooo cold will be in the hotel, probably comin in the car as i sayd will bring the guy in from stonehouse, looking forward to reaquaint with yu reprobates wouldnt miss it for the world....Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now that's more like it!

ps yr round if I recall...                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

er.....................NO

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It must be XK's round by now...                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

xk always disappears when its his round....ha ha Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
DerbyshireAndy's Profile
DerbyshireAndy

In: Derby

Got my fire log yesterday!

Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'm still looking, can't find one anywhere.
If the worst comes to the worst we can burn my used socks and underpants Nuke

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As long as you're still wearing them at the time!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I thought it might add to the flavour of your burgers...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Burger off!                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

We've had enough probs with foot and mouth in this part of the UK. Keep your socks to yourself. And god of nly knows what kind of dis diseases are contained in your under crackers urgh . Lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I rode by the site on Saturday - bring yer thermal undies and best waterproofs LOL

Oh, and I'm sure it will have, but it can't hurt to pray for the snow to sod off - there was still plenty hanging around the hill tops, but today/tonight is likely to bring more...

All that said, next week is meant to get a whole lot milder - fingers crossed!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What's the worst that can happen?
We may get so much snow that we canna leave the pub!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption