Brightona

51 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2014 11:17:04 by xj | Go to original / last post
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Glad you got home safe HavFun. Was lovely to catch up with friends. Shame about the damp ride home.                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

DAMP?????????????? I was soaked through even running in me boots,

Nice to catch up with you all

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

It was a bit moist riding home, good day out though with everyone

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I don't feel so bad having to miss it now, but I bet it wasn't as wet as last year?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

must have just missed the rainshine luvly ride back                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Great day out. Yet again andy excells himself organising another awesome event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good but HIDEOUSLY wet ride hom!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
jaybuzz's Profile
jaybuzz

In: Christchurch Han
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Had a great day, first of all rode over to the Ardley Classic bike show 20 miles north of Brighton then down to Brightona and met a couple of BMers.
Wet ride home but hey ho that's how it goes in the UK.

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

is it a requirement to get wet on way home
if so id beter come back down for the obligatory drenching                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

xj I'm amazed you've uploaded a pic of yourself!  And why do the rest of us look miserable?  We were having a lovely time.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I am trying to condition myself to accept having my photo taken. It's not bloody working. I hates it.
And everyone looked happy until i arrived.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1014 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption