Songs with Motorcycles in the Title.

33 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2014 19:34:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Valencia you used up all the ones in your first go :(
How can we add to that??! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDQmsfHpEI

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here's the topic you've all been waiting for...   "SONGS WITH WASHING MACHINES IN THEIR TITLES." (Fair sets your heart racing, don't it?)   Sugar Candy Kisses. Sharp Dressed Man. Bendix, Shape Me. Pass Zanussi on the Left-Hand Side. Hoover’s Sorry Now? Indesit Proposal. Whirlpool Hall Richard. Videocon Killed the Radio Star. Samsung Blue. Hotpoint Of No Return. To Servis With Love. Philipstick On Your Collar. Are Friends Electrolux?                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Does this count ???   Thumbs Up

WW1 song...................

We're going to hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line.
Have you any dirty washing, mother dear?
We're gonna hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line.
'Cause the washing day is here

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done VFR, Val never leaves use with much left to go on......
And Val don't you dare come up with, toilet songs after I just said that!!!! Lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

strangely enough Penny   (yes I do have too much time on my hands)

Ode de toilet - Brad Paisley   (Apparently it's on youtube.)

She says not to buy her flowers
Or big expensive gifts
She says she don't want jewlery
And she doesn't need another dress
If I want to show her how much I adore her
The best way that I've found
Is to make sure when I'm finished
I put that toilet seat down

We've been to counseling
To try and see the ways we could improve
This thing between us
And different ways to show each other "I love you"
Forget about those getaway vacations
To romantic coastal towns
If you want to say "I love you"
Then put that toilet seat down

'Cause in the middle of the night
It's cold and it's dark
And when I hear my name in vain
I know I haven't done my part
She just wants me to support her
And the best way that I've found
So with a gentle hand and a loving touch

I know it's kind of funny
You can teach a little puppy
But it's very hard to train a grown man
When I'm all about my buisiness
And the path of least resistance
She's the one that suffers in the end

In the middle of the night
It's cold and it's dark
And when I hear my name in vain
I know I haven't done my part
She just wants me to support her
And the best way that I've found
So with a gentle hand and a loving touch
Down, down

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Motorcycle emptiness - by the manic street preachers a brilliant song, think I'll have to listen to it now!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Motorcycle emptiness - by the manic street preachers a brilliant song, think I'll have to listen to it now!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm on the nightrain Bottoms up I'm on the nightrain Fill my cup I'm on the nightrain Ready to crash and burn sponsored links

I never learn I'm on the nightrain I love that stuff I'm on the nightrain I can never get enough I'm on the nightrain Never to return - no 

Guns n Roses " Night train "

" Harley Davidson FXSTB Night Train"

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Haley's got a Harley - 38 special

Not the best track I have ever heard Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It may sound unbelievable, but I've traced a song about - of all marques - Francis Barnett.

It’s on YouTube. If you Google “Franny B (An original)”, you’ll find it.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Before this thread splutters to a painful end... there are some individuals who maintain that the line "Decades gliding by like Indians" from Paul Simon's "Rene And Georgette Magritte with Their Dog After the War" refers to the motorcycle manufacturer of the same name.   Just thought it might be worth mentioning, though it probably wasn't. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption