Songs with Motorcycles in the Title.

33 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2014 19:34:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Honda Good Ship Lollipop. Ain’t Seen Norton Yet. Lifan Mars. Jawa To The People. Classical Gas Gas. That’ll Be The Daelim. Matchless Men And Matchless Cats And Dogs. Indian Reservation. Dear KTM. Let’s Talk About Sachs. I’m A Derbi Girl. Just Another Manic Mondial. Bye Bye Blackburne. Bridgestone Over Troubled Water.   Just Puch Play.   Here Comes The Sunbeam. Vincent. (A bit obvious - sorry.) A Boy Named Suzuki.   If I Were A Rickman.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

1952 Vincent Black Lightning - Richard Thompson
(Honda) Nighthawk Postcards - Tom Waits
Taking (Triumph) Tiger Mountain - Brian Eno
(Triumph) Thunderbird - ZZ Top
(Ariel) Leader of the Pack - Shangri-Las
(Norton) Commando - Ramones
SteveD's Profile
SteveD

In: Birkenhead

(Honda) Blackbird. - Beatles                                                                                                                                                                             
SteveD's Profile
SteveD

(Kawasaki) Ninja. - Europe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol val your madder than I am and belive me that's scary stuff lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jeans on ...... dave dundas

had a money in his pocket had a tiger in his and he was king of the road again  ( oldie but catchy )

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was Kaiser Bill's Bantam.   C50 of Love.   In them old Cotton fields back home.   Scott-land the Brave.   Silence is Gold Wing.   Road Rocket Man.   James and the Cold Gun.   Careful with that CX, Eugene.   I Love the Sound of Breaking Douglas.   A7 Seas of Rhye.   Sunshine Superdream.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where in gods name do you think all these up from val, you must be awake in your sleep with note pad and pen , just make me giggle ya mad head but excellent stuff and very clever                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Rumer' has it, by Adele

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SONGS WITH MOTORCYCLE PARTS IN THE TITLE. (It’s not really worth starting another thread for this.)   Frame (I’m Gonna Live Forever). Horn To Be Wild. Footrests in the Dark. Angel In The Centre Stand. Mirror Man. Battery Out Of Hell. Clip-on Wood. Tanks for the Memory. I Hear the Sound of Distant Drum Brakes. New York, New Forks. On The Seat Where You Live. Shock Absorber to the System. Light My Tyre. Gear Box Hero. I Want To Hold Your Handlebar. Lights In White Satin. Brake On Through (to the Other Side Panel). I Get A Kickstart Out Of You.                                                                                                                                                                              
SteveD's Profile
SteveD

You done fucked with the wrong (Kawasaki) ninja - Ryu ( Suzuki) Hayabusa                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

-Harley-Davidson   Diesel Dahl                                                                                                                                                                             
SteveD's Profile
SteveD

Electra (glide) - Marina and the Diamonds                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Mirror' in the bathroom, the Beats.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Lights' in white satin....Moody Blues                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kiss from a rose, by 'Seal'                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The piston cup, by the cars....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We've done "Lights in White Satin", Pen. Keep up.   And now; SONG TITLES WHICH INCLUDE LIQUIDS ASSOCIATED WITH MOTORCYCLES.   Oil Be There.   Daddy Coolant.   Gasoline Alley.   Tea for Two-Stroke.   Fuel (if you think it's over).                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Funky Moped - Jasper Carrott

(Well it has two wheels)  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My White Bicycle . . .Nazareth

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption