pet hates and nasty habbits

39 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2014 14:38:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes kc I too hate liers con merchants cheats and users there is nothing worse than kiars cos you never know where you are with them I also cant be doing with hypercondriacs  not sure if that's how its spelt but hey you know what I mean it cant be spetl too far wrong eh
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Parachutes designed to open on impact.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

When having a conversation with someone and every other word is a swear word                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

People who piss up your back and try to tell you it is raining. The kind of people who like others to see them in a sweet and innocent light, when really , they are no better than 2 faced smiling vipers who will take advantage behind someones back.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Cars with no indicators    -    always seem to be BMW's mainly.  Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

litter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Eating with yer mouth open.   Drives me nuts!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha yes that's odd it does always seem to be bmw maybe they fly off the production line without them installed eh lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

litter , I hate people that just seem to think its ok to throw things on the floor and 9/10 times the a bin just a few steps away (disgusting)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eating with mouth open and drivelling with mouth full is as bad as left over food bits in beards  YUK                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jealous people
Selfish people
2 faced people                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Middle lane hoggers .. especially when the inside lane is empty ffs .. never any coppers about when you need em                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ppl on mobile phones while driving makes me want to slap em                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha ppl that don't tell their pillion theres no front brakes on their bike before riding at mental speeds for hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Individuals who sent spurious free ads to the Used Bike Guide. Like I did. “Blonde Lesbian Schoolteacher, 26, Triumph owner, GSOH, WLTM Anglican Bishop for dogging and Scrabble.” I wrote Tranmere Rovers’ phone number in the “Contact Details” section. This particular escapade backfired on me when a hitherto-unknown striker with a suspiciously round collar arrived at Prenton Park from nowhere and scored 25 goals (including two penalties) in what remained of the season. They still got relegated, though.Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

val you crack me up your crazy n I love it                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Chewing gum with mouth open
Eejits who haven't worked out how to plug in their headphones into their mobiles

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol yep sure is annoying and especially girls chewing gum smacking lips like they got mad cows disease eh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

very ungraceful                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption