pet hates and nasty habbits

39 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2014 14:38:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

come on lets hear peoples pet hates and nasty habbits , worst habbit is people picking their noses, pet hate is dirty bikes/trikes without reason to be                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I agree in some circumstances . But a bike is to be ridden .. not bought and taken to shows ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Practical jokers get on my nerves. There was a barmaid in Wallasey who considered her "Exploding Pint" trick to be highly amusing and entertaining. The customers and emergency services thought otherwise. Furthermore, it was costing the pub a fortune in glasses and first aid equipment.   To be fair, she was pretty efficient otherwise but had to be sacked after six months because she'd hospitalised half of the pub regulars, and the manager noticed the subsequent decline in trade.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Intolerant school teachers have always been a bugbear of mine. My 11-year-old daughter was banned from metalwork classes last term for heating her head up and moulding it into the shape of a hammer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

practical jokes can sometimes get out of hand and silly and dangerous by the sounds of things there valancia,

yup totally agree nitro ride yer bike not give your bike a ride and clean the baby when your done

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dix said; "practical jokes can sometimes get out of hand and silly and dangerous by the sounds of things there valancia"   There was another Wallasey pub that announced a "Hawaiian Night" last year. I thought it sounded pleasant, imaging Aloha girls in grass skirts behind the bar, exotic fruit punches and so on. I changed my mind when the place was bombed by the Japanese Air Force.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Pretty sure Mr Ken can tell you my nasty habits as for pet hates

Middle lane hoggers

Eggs

Cats

and .............. give me time sure i'll think of more lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh yes the middle lane hoggers so annoying and people that cant tow caravans properly make me go purple in seconds lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

that's just reminded me .......... on our way back from Squires today, we witnessed a car towing a caravan where the driver had no concept of width or common sense, they ended up going the wrong way round the petrol station and then nearly took out the side of another car ....... can not repeat what JP shouted very loudly in their general direction as I would be banned !!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol thats exactly what i mean people towing caravans should be made to do a thousand tests befor being allowed to tow ive seen one come clean off the tow hitch and just roll to a stand still crossed over 2 lanes of m1 omg scary crap when your on the trike right behind the loonatic
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dix said; "practical jokes can sometimes get out of hand and silly and dangerous by the sounds of things there valancia"   An ex-girlfriend of mine balanced a heavy book dedicated to the subject of schadenfreude on top of an office door so it would fall on her friend’s head when she came in. It knocked her unconscious, but my ex couldn’t stop laughing about it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol not funny I know I but cant help the smile that just came on my face sorry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Companies that don't adhere to Health & Safety regulations annoy me immensely.   I knew someone whose job it was to inflate lighter-than-air balloons, and he died of helium poisoning.Towards the end, his voice went so high that he had to dictate his will to the solicitor's dog.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl. omg you make me crease valancia , hey when we were kids it was just silly jokes like snapping chewing gum ,redhot  sweets and face blackening soap oh and the obvious  plastic dog poop left anywhere you could leave it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

must just say I guess my biggest pet hate right now is judgemental people what god given right does one person have to judge another , oh maybe they think they are better than others NOT we are all the same came in the world with nothing go out the world with nothing. im a firm beliver in what goes around comes around
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

people going to bed in stinky socks and not changing their clothes                                                                                                                                                                              
countclawed's Profile
countclawed

In: wakefield

my pet hates taxi drivers who think they own the road ,  middle lane hoggers , caravaners who havent got a clue , caravaners who use discoverys the worst towing vehical ever                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

discos towing caravans remember the one on the way to east mids airport ended up splattered all over motorway 3 lanes full of shyte n debris lol glad I was already at airport I don't think it would have looked good with senior cabin crew missing on the flight eh plus I wouldn't have got my bonus for the month eh lol
Buckaroo's Profile
Buckaroo

In: Rochdale lancash
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

People who park on the pick up point at supermarkets and go in to do there shopping! Should be clamped                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

liers 
 Hippocratic 
and cheats that it i think                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption