Squires Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014

27 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2014 13:55:40 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It wasn't me ;)   therefore that makes me a witness..   I'll have a 99 please :D

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well, it was great to see everyone last night; BigRay, Karey, TAB, Gooseneck, Rileymtr, BigThumper, Vlad, ZzrBabe, Russ, SoloFemale, DixiJive, CountClawed, Nitro, Paul63, LesleyAnn, Stuie and of course Russ' mate ... Tim!

Shame we never made it to Nina's, perhaps next we should meet there (?) ... However it was lovely to see old mates and meet newbies too!

Paul63 & LesleyAnn, what a happy newly wed couple you are. The photos were appreciated and i am so pleased the day went well. Best wishes for the future.

I hope we didnt scare the newbies too much and that everyone got past the trauma of the pink camos n excessive icecream intake! Lol

Thanks guys for the giggles, and special thanks go to my buddy Rileymtr for getting me there, you are a star ((hugs))

See you all again soon!
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

time i got home it was too late                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Guilty as charged!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh, i wasnt counting on you pleading guilty, i was hoping for frozen dairy products, n now i cant even name n shame ya, let alone tar n feather you!

I suppose ive been out foxed ... PAH! some people just dont play FAIR! **stomps off sulkily**                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Had a fab time as per normal wicked to see everyone.great ride there and ace ride back see you all soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Ha ha ha - I can still buy you a 99! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption