Squires Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014

27 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2014 13:55:40 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hey, hey, hey i saw the forecast and Wednesday is looking good, hot n sunny... So time to hit the manky spoons n sticky carpets of Squires again and then a leisurely bimble for all of 10 mins (max) up to Nina's at Swillington.

Anyone else fancy joining me? Should be there around 6pm n then over to Nina's around 7.30pm.

All welcome to join me, i will be sat on the benches under the tree if i can get one. Alternatively look for the stoopid hat!

Bring ya pocket money as i aint got any.

Anyone i got tickets for to Yorks Pud n Rock & Bike i will bring them with me, dont forget ya dosh though. No dosh, no ticket.

Please note i will probably be in car unless Stuie can make it over early, so if you dont know where Nina's is you will probably want to follow someone on a bike who does ... I drive really, really slowly!!

See you at Squires!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i will have a word with his majesty and see if we can make it over depends if hes working late or not Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Count me in x                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

pmsl @GBNP  "I drive really, really slowly".....no you bloody don't!!!!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

What DO you mean @RB??!!  just cos my middle name is 'Colin' ... I think you are casting aspersions Wacko

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yeah.....that would be Colin Chapman (check out F1 drivers)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hopefully see you there @zb, @HF and @TAB  Thumbs Up
C'mon Newbies in the locality, you should come along to Squires and meet the gang... we don't bite ... well not unless asked ! Wacko   I'm looking forward to a giggle or six, catching up with peeps and meeting newbies WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

See you at squires about 6                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Brilliant! Wahey, Vlad the international super spy in da car park! It will be brill to see ya matey. Right time to check out google .... Colin Chapman ... Hmmm not a clue ... ***toddles off shaking head***                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

See you at 4:00                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I wish @BR, im working, so wont be that early. However, your mission should you wish to accept it ...bag us a bench near tree please!! ((Wink))                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looks like there may be a reasonable turnout ... Peeps not seen in months, newly weds and newbies as well as the usual suspects! Looking like i may have to move Nina's to about 8.15pm as some folk coming from manchester so will be slightly later. A bit of a suck it n see kinda situation but hey thats often the best way!

Cant wait getting giddy!

Everyone welcome, come n join us for a chinwag, finger-pointing, and plenty of giggles...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RB her driving is more akin to Colin McCray than Chapman !                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll be up during the day, not sure I can stop until the evening..

Maybe see some of you there?!

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i am finishing work early so will be there for about 5.30 ish Big smileParty                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

is the sun orderd for this evening
will have seconds                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Its defo sunny!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Lovely evening again, thanks to Vlad and Ray for sorting out my back wheel x                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

This is Officer P, of the Ice Cream Police Patrol, i have an announcement to make;

Those witnesses present at this evenings soiree at Squires Cafe Bar need to present themselves at their earliest convenience to have their statements, pertaining to the mass consumption of ice cream cornets by a hereby unnamed BM member, taken. The said member has be found to be in possession of vast quantities of frozen dairy product and shall agree to buy all witnesses one of the aforementioned items at the next soiree or shall be named, shamed and duly tarred and feathered.

You KNOW who you are!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption