Naming your bike, have you ? and why ?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2014 18:02:02 by freewheeler1973 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Good to see on other threads that you decided on 'Marigold' @AJ, very pretty!

Hope to see you both soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Even tho I havnt picked my bike up yet (not long now) I've decided to name her vixen cos she's red sleek and foxy roll on June yaaay                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

A red sleek and foxy what ??Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

2008 yamaha v star                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

ya poser  LOL   very nice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She's a beauty                                                                                                                                                                             
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

yup...the ones that I built I have, "Little Bastard" was the Enfield and my Harley chop is "Sweet Vendetta"                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2340 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption