Naming your bike, have you ? and why ?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2014 18:02:02 by freewheeler1973 | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

yes lads at work call it 'The flying banana'                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I think 'Buttercup' sounds a bit effeminate for a bloke to be fair  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

How about Budgie                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Jo, thats ace, although, it will have to be prefixed by a macho name too ..... Bertie comes to mind !!! Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

could always add smuggler to the end LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PMSL @ smuggler !!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Whats a Budgie smuggler   is that a northern thing ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh you soooo need to Google that                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'm at work....should I wait till I get home ?   Thumbs UpThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not really all that northern... Two blokes on here from Hampshire know all about Budgie Smugglers, especially green ones ... Pmsl, you shall both remain nameless but you KNOW who you are! **chuckles**                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

That's it then....I aint lookin' it up on me works laptop.   ErmmWacko

Shiralee's Profile
Shiralee

In: West Huntspill

She's yellow - call her "lightning" like a thunder bolt of lightning. All vehicles are female to me ha ha.  My Jimny called Ruby coz she's Ruby Red.  My Dad's camper van years ago was called Lola coz she was low slung!
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Theres my name..................The lightning budgie smuggler.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh thanks @AJ, not a bad view for a Monday morning. Cheered me up no end!                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

LOLLOL @linz    you need to get out more x                                                                                                                                                                             
Shiralee's Profile
Shiralee

In: West Huntspill

Sorted VFR "Lightning budgie smuggler" it is then - nice one!  Yea the pic was alright for a Monday morning :)-                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

My Lexmoto Vixen was called Foxzy !! I will have to ride my Ducati to decide what to call her ....but all cars and bikes are 'shes' !! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anyway ....my new Duke Monster is to ne called 'Mostro' ....meaning fiend in Italian !! Just gotta practice me Italian accent ! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Car is called Garfield as it's a molten red (sparkly orange) St2
Rocket 3 is the Black beast as 2.3 injected engine it's big enough to be

but the Tenere hasn't got a name for some reason but it's always dirty so maybe better not naming it lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5771 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption