Down south ride outs

23 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2014 22:06:15 by xj | Go to original / last post
suzuki Rob's Profile
suzuki Rob

In: Walton on Thames
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hay all I am still fairly new on here but from what i can see there is little in the way of meet ups down south (south of London (surrey area)) am i just missing something? Let me know if there is anything on the cards Rob   p.s i thought i posted something on the lines of this a week ago but for love nor money cannot find it....                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

do you mean ride our motorbicycles on the road?
what kind of a lunatic are you?
do you realise how bloody dangerous that is?
anyway i know your sort. you start off with "lets go for a little ride" and before you know it you are trying to get us to clean our bikes and do maintenance and all sorts to them. bleedin loony. keep yer ideas to yourself and leave us alone. never heard the like of it. meet ups indeed.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Rob, Ignore XJ we all do, he's a simple lad that means well. If you look on the events page there are a few things happening down south 6th July, Vintage bike racing at Lydden Hill - Kent 13th July, Beaulieu Motorcycle Ride-In-Day - Hants 27th July, Grasstrack Racing - Kent   and you could join us on the run up to the Kiss Rally in Derbyshire at the end of this month.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Also a rideout 8th June to Whiteways, Bury Hill Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

take no notice of those two.
  ragnar spends all day sat on a bike and cheryl has the cleanest bike in the known universe. they will only lead you astray, stay strong, you will be safe.

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

im down south THE REAL SOUTH   don't listen to those northeners                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You're that far south, that its called France                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

looks like you've all scared him off....

ha ha .....

suzuki Rob's Profile
suzuki Rob

In: Walton on Thames

Thanks guys, I'll keep a closer eye out :)                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

you'll want to keep an eye out for the bloody weirdos on here for sure. them coasties ain't much better. all that salt gets in their brains and rusts their bikes.

stutts's Profile
stutts

PROUD to be a southern softie ,by the way ,who is going to the kiss rally with a 125 mile detour just to ride up with you lot ,ragnar ill try and remember ive got panniers on?????                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

your all Southern SoftiesLOL

However nothing stopping folk sorting runs also not just for one or two of us who seam to have to get you lot out and about.

stutts's Profile
stutts

yes mad scots just come back from france with a good bunch .and two of them northerner types come with us softies as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

bugger!! just realised - I'm in the South now!! Does this mean I have to get to know all you lot now & get ya'll to drag yer arses out? Big smile **HFG...Northern lass on tour**                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Welcome to the south Stella.Thumbs Up

We have been known to go out on the odd ride out, so keep your eye out Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Me is another northern lass now daaarn saff.... my god, they speak funny down here lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We speak ones Queens English. One is not Tony Bean's clones in plastic macs.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

speak fer yerself chris innit. we done spoke proper down ere know wot i mean.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

When have you ever heard me say innit?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yam awrite                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5625 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption